Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The brother mog

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

The pp183 theory
-
Fuck i cant. I have to see this dude every day 24/7 and he is almsot same height with me despite being 5 years younger.

Srs, i am usually ok with getting mogged. As an ugly incel (im like 3/10 or something)
i dont really care wuen i get mogged. You can say its a cope or whatever.

But there is 2 times in my life that made me feel literal mental pain.

1. I went to the supermarket with my dad some months ago and he saw his friend there. I know that guy, he wasnt a total stranger to me i mean. His girl was next to him also and she was height mogging me. Not a ginat mog but a mog is a mog. And getting height mogged by a younger (maybe 3 or 4 years, not sure) is pretty brutal.
I couldnt forget that moment tbh.

2. The title, brother mog
My brother is 5 years and we are in the same height, 5'7.He is a face mogger too he got lucky and he has a better skin, better height, good at sports, got approached by 2 girls in 1 week at a camp and rejected them.
(He kinda hates girls, i asked him why and he said they all act like hoes)

Anyways thats all, atleast i pp mog him wince he has like 2 cm

That sounds pretty brutal man. Makes me glad I don’t I have a brother. He would end up mogging me for sure.

I'm in a situation where my sister mogs me.
She doesn't have genetic acne, not to mention she has brown hair while I have subhuman black hair.
Flawless skin, ugh. Siblings steal the few good genetics.

Brother mog destroyed me. My younger brother knows I'm a KHHV subhuman and always will be, and he mocks me for it. When he gets annoyed (which is often, he has some anger problems) he calls me a virgin and incel, and brags about how he wakes up to messages from foids. He brags about being attractive and insults my looks. He mocks me for being bad at talking to people, and even when I say that I have some friends he tells me that I have no female friends so I'm a loser. He wakes up to nudes and has had sex multiple times at 16. It's total rope fuel.

Brother mog destroyed me. My younger brother knows I'm a KHHV subhuman and always will be, and he mocks me for it. When he gets annoyed (which is often, he has some anger problems) he calls me a virgin and incel, and brags about how he wakes up to messages from foids. He brags about being attractive and insults my looks. He mocks me for being bad at talking to people, and even when I say that I have some friends he tells me that I have no female friends so I'm a loser. He wakes up to nudes and has had sex multiple times at 16. It's total rope fuel.
:feelsrope:

Not only does my elder brother mog me facewise but also destroys me in career aspects. I feel like shit. Even my mom treats me differently because i'm ugly.

same tbh my brother is 2 inches taller than me at 16