Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The brainlet feel is the worst feel of all.

mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

This system is contradicting of failing, and yet -
★★★★★
There is no worse feeling than reading something that has been written cleanly and concisely with understandable terms, yet being completely unable to comprehend it. Knowing that in that moment you have reached the absolute trash tier limit imposed on you by your IQ. Knowing that there are hundreds of thousands of people who have read the same sentence, not even paid attention to their ability to comprehend it and moved on to the next. Knowing that it's going to take you hours to complete a task that other people automatically and subconsciously complete in milliseconds. Knowing that you have 0 merits and are failing at the only one you hoped you had. Knowing that you needed auto-correct to fix this fucking post so that there aren't typos everywhere.

Branletwojackhanging

Bookmarked. Will read later.

There is no more terrible inclination than perusing something that has been composed neatly and briefly with justifiable terms, yet being totally incapable to grasp it. Realizing that at that time you have arrived at the total garbage level breaking point forced on you by your IQ. Realizing that there are a huge number of individuals who have perused a similar sentence, not in any case focused on their capacity to understand it and proceeded onward to the following. Realizing that it will take you hours to finish an errand that others consequently and subliminally complete in milliseconds. Realizing that you have 0 merits and are coming up short at the just a single you trusted you had. Realizing that you required auto-right to fix this screwing post so that there aren't grammatical mistakes all over the place.

Try using nootropics @Ritalincel

There is no more terrible inclination than perusing something that has been composed neatly and briefly with justifiable terms, yet being totally incapable to grasp it. Realizing that at that time you have arrived at the total garbage level breaking point forced on you by your IQ. Realizing that there are a huge number of individuals who have perused a similar sentence, not in any case focused on their capacity to understand it and proceeded onward to the following. Realizing that it will take you hours to finish an errand that others consequently and subliminally complete in milliseconds. Realizing that you have 0 merits and are coming up short at the just a single you trusted you had. Realizing that you required auto-right to fix this screwing post so that there aren't grammatical mistakes all over the place.
Indeed, I agree that there is also not any more horrendous tendency than examining something that has been made flawlessly and quickly with reasonable terms, yet being absolutely unable to get a handle on it. Understanding that around then you have shown up at the complete trash level limit constrained on you by your IQ. Understanding that there are a colossal number of people who have scrutinized a comparable sentence, for no situation concentrated on their ability to get it and continued forward to the accompanying. Understanding that it will take you hours to complete a task that others thus and subconsciously complete in milliseconds. Understanding that you have 0 merits and are missing the mark at the only a solitary you believed you had. Understanding that you required auto-option to fix this screwing post so that there aren't linguistic errors everywhere.

Indeed, I agree that there is also not any more horrendous tendency than examining something that has been made flawlessly and quickly with reasonable terms, yet being absolutely unable to get a handle on it. Understanding that around then you have shown up at the complete trash level limit constrained on you by your IQ. Understanding that there are a colossal number of people who have scrutinized a comparable sentence, for no situation concentrated on their ability to get it and continued forward to the accompanying. Understanding that it will take you hours to complete a task that others thus and subconsciously complete in milliseconds. Understanding that you have 0 merits and are missing the mark at the only a solitary you believed you had. Understanding that you required auto-option to fix this screwing post so that there aren't linguistic errors everywhere.
Bookmarked: Will Peruse Later

Bookmarked: Will Peruse Later
As soon as I looked at my computer monitor which is an output device that displays information in pictorial form that comprises the visual display, circuitry, casing, and power supply. I couldn't help but reply to your post and move my computer mouse which is a hand-held pointing gadget that recognizes two-dimensional movement comparative with a surface and squeezed the picture that is found coterminous to the measure of your post in order to cause the site experience explicit strategies and remember for its database the information of me having your crazy post bookmarked. I will utilize my wisdom and make a thorough analysis of your message that you sent me today in the year 2020 (MMXX) the present year, and the jump year beginning on Wednesday of the Gregorian schedule, the 2020th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) assignments, the twentieth year of the third thousand years, the twentieth year of the 21st century, and the first year of the 2020s decade on earth which is the third planet from the Sun and the only astronomical object known to harbor life. According to radiometric dating and other evidence, Earth formed over 4.5 billion years ago. Earth's gravity interacts with other objects in space, especially the Sun and the Moon, which is Earth's only natural satellite. Earth orbits around the Sun in 365.256 solar days, a period known as an Earth sidereal year. During this time, Earth rotates about its axis 366.256 times, that is, a sidereal year has 366.256 sidereal days so I will glance via the Internet which is the global system of interconnected computer networks that uses the Internet protocol suite (TCP/IP) to communicate between networks and devices. It is a network of networks that consists of private, public, academic, business, and government networks of local to global scope, linked by a broad array of electronic, wireless, and optical networking technologies. The Internet carries a vast range of information resources and services, such as the inter-linked hypertext documents and applications of the World Wide Web (WWW), electronic mail, telephony, and file sharing on my aforementioned computer monitor, thank you very much.

Last edited:
I can relate man
It's brutal having to read something over 10 times just to understand what someone means

There is no worse feeling than reading something that has been written cleanly and concisely with understandable terms, yet being completely unable to comprehend it. Knowing that in that moment you have reached the absolute trash tier limit imposed on you by your IQ. Knowing that there are hundreds of thousands of people who have read the same sentence, not even paid attention to their ability to comprehend it and moved on to the next. Knowing that it's going to take you hours to complete a task that other people automatically and subconsciously complete in milliseconds. Knowing that you have 0 merits and are failing at the only one you hoped you had. Knowing that you needed auto-correct to fix this fucking post so that there aren't typos everywhere.

Brutal. I feel you brother.
Shakeaspearemaxxing is the way to ascend.

Inceldom destroys the mind

It's even worse when you were smart in the past but now you are a brainlet

imagine being asian and not smart, that hurts

tfw you still struggle with Baby Rudin :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Holy fuck you're right

I don't even try because I know I will fail

It's a temporary boost, and you pay a price.
It's a an old meme Ritalincel used to replymax with, lol - the only nootropic I sometimes used in the past was Phenibut, but it gave me an uneasy feeling, headaches, and trouble sleeping. Helps amazingly against anxiety, though!

@mNFwTJ3wz9 Acetyl-L-Carnitine helps me to concentrate better:

"Acetyl-L-carnitine: Often called ALCAR, this is possibly the most effective form for your brain. Studies suggest that it may benefit people with neurodegenerative diseases (9Trusted Source)."