Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The boys still sucks

• Thread starter Massimo The Lonecel
  • Start date
M

Massimo The Lonecel

Captain
★★
Homelander should be killed but they don't kill him and I'm emotionally hurt by this Violence is bad mkay.

They can't kill the Homelander yet because the show would be over and they greenlit season 5.

So season 4 is in an unfortunate, awkward position where they can't make too many impactful changes.

The boys season 1 had so much potential... couldn't even start season 2 because how insufferable it got. Newest season just looks like shit

They can't kill the Homelander yet because the show would be over and they greenlit season 5.

So season 4 is in an unfortunate, awkward position where they can't make too many impactful changes.
I hate that they prioritize money over a well paced story

I hate that they prioritize money over a well paced story
Yes, but tbh a part of me would hate it if the series was shorter.

I just need more content to consume and cope with.

Yes, they likely could have made a densely-packed 3 season show with a better story and pacing instead of 5 seasons.

But I like The Boys. It is lifefuel to me, and I'm looking forward to new episodes each week.

Don't care I just want to see homelander killed but I know they won't do that so I will kill him in my head and call it a day.

Don't care I just want to see homelander killed but I know they won't do that so I will kill him in my head and call it a day.
They lost all their creativity so they will probably kill him in a super lame ass way tho. Comics had a nice homelander death

They lost all their creativity so they will probably kill him in a super lame ass way tho. Comics had a nice homelander death
Comic homelander got owned in epic fashion.

Have you watched the show in the first place? They've been looking for a way to kill him throughout the show so far

Have you watched the show in the first place? They've been looking for a way to kill him throughout the show so far
But they never succeed.

The boys season 1 had so much potential... couldn't even start season 2 because how insufferable it got. Newest season just looks like shit
Honestly it's nowhere near bad but the quality certainly plummeted following S1

It defies the premise of the show if they do. He'll only be taken down once the show starts to close in on its conclusion
Which is what ? Homelander killing everyone ?

The show has to rely on its own story beats now since they've deviated from the comics so they're making stuff up on the go

I hope Homelander kills Hughie, I hate that soy redditor