Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media The boys... How about that. Firecracker milking up homelander? Quite a twist huh?

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
I sure didn't expected that!

Butt Hughie's ordeal was super brutal... Glad they didn't show much of it...

They could have shown more of the bald redhead dom foid tho

show's cucked beyond repair

I think Firecracker is hot. I would suckle though I'd prefer if she weren't lactating, not really my thing.

Star light was prime nut material until she got plastic surgery :feelspuke:

She looks weird now indeed. Something cheekbones?

She looks weird now indeed. Something cheekbones?
buccal fat removal surgery. if a white woman gets it she'll age at least a decade instantly.

buccal fat removal surgery. if a white woman gets it she'll age at least a decade instantly.
Damn, that was unnecessary and stupid of her. She looks like a tranny now!
UNFAPPABLE! UNFAPPABLE!

Why do they get it? She didn't even have a round face.
as we know from the blackpill a lot of beauty comes from being low bodyfat since being low bodyfat allows for the exposure of facial bones. however, a lot of people including this actress cannot achieve a thin face even while being low body fat, hence the surgery. the thing is, this is a looksmaxxing strat for men. women who implement it are foolish. it also doesn't work if ur born with mediocre bones or have a pretty shit facial structure.

the dumbfuck thought she'd look like prime angelina jolie. she was a HTB and should've known her place

Angelina Jolie | Young and Beautiful
Erin Moriarty Plastic Surgery: Is That Why She Looks Different?

That's the "Nazi" jew! Lol...
I thought that's who we were talking about. Did you mean Firecracker's cuntal gap? I didn't really notice anything there either.
Firecracker S4

Just like that skinhead movie, something x.
American History X. Who's the Jew in that?

Last edited:
Obese loser completely roasted this show

It was a good show because of the gore but always a bit woke until season 3. season 4 is just garbage and woke kike propaganda

Superhero shows and movies are for faggots filled with kike propaganda

This show is gay as fuck. You expect me to believe some 60 year old incel guy watched this shit? Nigger stop the shitty larp

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back