Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"The Boys" comic book is kinda based

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
This comic series basically mocks all capeshit and superhero comic clichés, I would say it's more satire than anything else. It's a world where heroes are corrupt and use their powers more for their own benefit than for helping people and there's some dudes that want to stop them and blah blah. I think it's based because almost every female character is a whore or with negative traits kek, except for two main characters the rest of foids are awful people (just like real life). I haven't watched the show but probably it's much less brutal and based than the comic, if you have time I recommend it. In total there are 72 issues but it has 3 extra arcs with 6 issues each so it's of medium lenght. But it has more dialogue than your average comic so you spend more time reading it.

1469304727686.jpg

I saw season 1 and it is pretty brutal. And it was the fish guy asking for a bj instead of homelander. The actor looks pretty spot on to the comic

Thanks for the recommendation!

I've watched the TV show that I enjoy a lot, so I started reading the comic book and a few characters seem more lame than in the TV show.
Also the comic seems to have stupid subplots. Also lots of gay stuff.

I will keep reading only it because I'm fascinated by the show.

Last edited:
It’s Giga Based!

The TV show is bad

The Butcher in the comics is the real deal

I saw season 1 and it is pretty brutal. And it was the fish guy asking for a bj instead of homelander. The actor looks pretty spot on to the comic

Where could i watch them?

Never seen it

I appreciate the recommendation. Non-pozzed media is becoming increasingly rare these days.

This comic series basically mocks all capeshit and superhero comic clichés, I would say it's more satire than anything else. It's a world where heroes are corrupt and use their powers more for their own benefit than for helping people and there's some dudes that want to stop them and blah blah. I think it's based because almost every female character is a whore or with negative traits kek, except for two main characters the rest of foids are awful people (just like real life). I haven't watched the show but probably it's much less brutal and based than the comic, if you have time I recommend it. In total there are 72 issues but it has 3 extra arcs with 6 issues each so it's of medium lenght. But it has more dialogue than your average comic so you spend more time reading it.

1469304727686.jpg
don't care :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: consoomer

Where could i watch them?
readcomiconline is the best :feelsokman:
I've watched the TV show that I enjoy a lot, so I started reading the comic book and a few characters seem more lame than in the TV show.
Also the comic seems to have stupid subplots. Also lots of gay stuff.

I will keep reading only it because I'm fascinated by the show.
I won't lie some parts of the comic book are very very boring, with lots of filler dialogue. But most of it it's good so I still recommend it.

She looks like a Karen.

The show is good for the 1st few episodes because it flips the superhero genre on its head but it loses novelty pretty fast. Some of the characters are cool so it can be fun to watch just to observe them.