Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Boyfriend's Truckpill DESTROYED ME

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
I want to share an angry memory

The very first instance of this began in high school when my oneitis got a new boyfriend - he was a tall chadlite.

When we were dismissed from school at the end of the day I saw him leading her to his truck in the parking lot to go home. Naturally I felt angry - the fact that he already had a driver license got to me. It felt emasculating to me, he had a means of transportation for his high school sweetheart. It's also very stereotypical and something I've heard from women "maybe my boyfriend can drive me in his truck teehee" or "My boyfriend fucked me in his truck teehee" :reeeeee:

Complete EMASCULATION. I didn't have a means of traveling, I would never drive my high school gf to a secluded place and then have sex. This ALWAYS got under my skin, I wanted them to CRASH, go to the hospital, SUFFER for a little bit, and then DIE.

When I saw them go into the truck together, I kept thinking about it later that day about how they probably FUCKED in that truck. Even worse, as I thought about that... I got hard. My dick was quite literally cucking me - I was getting hard thinking about my oneitis getting ravaged by Chad.

FUCK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS. FUCKING CHADS, they woke up on their 16th birthday to see a brand new truck with a bow tie on it sitting in the driveway. Or better yet, Chad's parents led him to the truck with his eyes closed and told him to look. Surprise!

"Happy birthday, son", the father says proudly. "Thanks dad."

"Now make sure to not wreck this thing", says the father.

Don't worry. The worse that will happen to the truck is that the seats will be soaked in pussy juice. If this was a just world, however, Chad and his sweetheart would crash and die in flames.

Damn man that is soulcrushing, but that's the life of a subhuman, just another experience to make you feel like trash.

Atleast you americans can carmaxx at 16

oneitis got a new boyfriend
I had to stop there. Why have a oneitis when she already had boyfriends in the past. There is nothing special about her, she has been passed around.

I had to stop there. Why have a oneitis when she already had boyfriends in the past. There is nothing special about her, she has been passed around.

This was when I was in high school, I was bluepilled

Last edited:
My mom promised me a high school car. We were lucky to just have a roof.

Everyone has a truck around here. I have a bicycle. With a trailer.

It never began

The horsepower pill is legit, Ive been begging my parents to buy me a hellcat but instead I got a shitty chinese econoshitbox

Complete EMASCULATION. I didn't have a means of traveling, I would never drive my high school gf to a secluded place and then have sex. This ALWAYS got under my skin, I wanted them to CRASH, go to the hospital, SUFFER for a little bit, and then DIE.
you had a gf op?
also bunny boyo I dont think the car was the problem :feelskek: your brain prolly focussed on that part to cope
When I saw them go into the truck together, I kept thinking about it later that day about how they probably FUCKED in that truck. Even worse, as I thought about that... I got hard. My dick was quite literally cucking me - I was getting hard thinking about my oneitis getting ravaged by Chad.
get into a conversion camp or some shit dude you have a problem. disgusting :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

all of my friends got cars and their license paid by their parents. I had to go to work and pay half for the license.
I dont have a car. I have a shitty bike. and two legs

If I had a car at that time I would of been a subhuman rat, but with a car

yeah ok true Ill give you that. I remebered a conversation with a friend (who has a car). I said whats a man without a car? Because I felt emasculated that I didnt have one. And than we both said simultaneously: A man without a car! And both laughed. good times good times

At first I thought this was directed at @RegisterUserName before realizing it was typo tbh ngl
Im using psychology on you to make you change sides. the cold avi war is raging and soon its going to escalate so I recuit people to turn into their true form, fucking bunnies. I need to protect my people and we will assert our dominance by mercilessly ruthlessly snuggling our enemies to death with our plushyness and fluffyness, showing that we are truly the genetically gifted supreme incels that are destined to rule over all subhumanity!

Last edited:
Just buy a $40,000 truck. The truck pill killed me. Fuck buying expensive vehicles for foids!

the truckpill ran over me

Also a sign of worthless genetic lineage resulting in worthless parents. Most parents should foster as many advantages as possible for their children especially if they are low GQ, such as getting them driving ASAP and buying them a shitty starter car. I bet most incels get a cake with one candle on for their 16th / 17th / 18th birthday.

Chad gets a brand new pickup.

Tbh if you're not a volcel you could have had a limo and she'd still have ignored you.
Is that you OP?

aBxYL9z_700b.jpg

only matters because he was facially attractive. in my high school, there was many incel tier "car" guys with nice trucks, never seen them with a gf. then there was this shit with one of my friends gf cheated on him with a literal homeless drug addict chad. "driver pill / truckpill" etc is bullshit. its all face face face.

Are you a redneck or something? Why does a teenager need a truck?

Truck is only a fancy flavour for Chad's sexappeal, OP.
Having oneitis is a rookie mistake. Don't tell me you belive in love.

only matters because he was facially attractive. in my high school, there was many incel tier "car" guys with nice trucks, never seen them with a gf. then there was this shit with one of my friends gf cheated on him with a literal homeless drug addict chad. "driver pill / truckpill" etc is bullshit. its all face face face.
This. I've said it so many times, 90% of advice/what is considered good only reinforces any pre existing attraction. It doesn't create attraction.

Don't be so negative about the truckpill some times trucks can be very lifefeul.

Ryder truck used in toronto van killings 510x294

I also got my driver's license as soon as I could. Cars were my life. They were my personal Shrek.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back