Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The boy who was on the show “Two and a Half Men” grew up to be a fat neckbeard

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
It’s sad, once a fat-ass always a fat-ass - at least for most fat-asses.

I wasn’t a fan of “Two and a Half Men”, but I hoped for the best for all the actors.

The chubby little white boy from the show grew into a fat neckbeard with man tits.

He used to be chubby but cute (no homo):

View: https://youtu.be/wE1KzgF3VL4?feature=shared

Then he became a young adult, and lost a lot of weight:

View: https://youtu.be/IxV4DYSQc5s?feature=shared

He “hit a hard thirty”, and ballooned into a fat neckbeard:

View: https://youtu.be/RV9_-xNLbxI?feature=shared

isnt he monneymaxxed?

getting pussy shouldnt be a problem for him

isnt he monneymaxxed?

getting pussy shouldnt be a problem for him
Earning 1.6 million from royalties annually is fantastic - if he doesn’t spend all of his money on dumb stuff. Also, California is super expensive, so a lazy fat bastard could easily spend all of his money.

He’s 5’7”, and he earns at least 1.6 million dollars in royalties annually.
Earning 1.6 million from royalties annually is fantastic - if he doesn’t spend all of his money on dumb stuff. Also, California is super expensive, so a lazy fat bastard could easily spend all of his money.
Tbh there's no way he's not wasting at least some of his money on whores. Who wouldn't do that?

what's his name again? Angus Beefburger or something?

:worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels: :worryfeels:
Shit, he just gets paid to exist at this point, pretty sweet
He’s a faggot, he might not admit to fucking guys, but that interview he did asking people not to watch the show, made me think he is gay.

$300,000 per episode just to be a chubby kid who makes wise cracks.

He got assigned attractive gfs on the show and he probably got foids irl from status when the show was popular

I HATE HIM AND ENVY HIM FOR MAKING GORILLIONS OF DOLLARS. EASY MONEY JUST FOR BEING A DUMB KID IN A TV SHOW. HE WASNT EVEN THAT GOOD.

NOW HE IS SET FOR LIFE, WHILE I HAVE ENTRY LEVEL JOB WITH DIRT PAY

FUCK HIM

I HATE HIM AND ENVY HIM FOR MAKING GORILLIONS OF DOLLARS. EASY MONEY JUST FOR BEING A DUMB KID IN A TV SHOW. HE WASNT EVEN THAT GOOD.

FUCK HIM
That’s why I hate him - he doesn’t even work out at the gym, richfag. He could have a personal gym in his mansion, he could snort cocaine and work out all day - he is a fat lazy fuck who doesn’t do much of anything.

FUCK HIM

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back