Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Boomers Daughter Phenomenon

Did the Boomers/Boomer Lite Gens do this on purpose?

• Yes

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Also Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Take your Meds Boyo

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
KingOfInceldia

KingOfInceldia

Recruit
★★
Boomers/Boomer Lite (gen x) have this weird thing about infantilizing and absouletely spoiling their daughters to the point of deliberate malicious intent.

These disgusting boomer Snowniggers know female nature wholeheartedly and made some of the biggest, craziest whores out of the family destroying Boomer mothers while Boomer Foids swallowed the whole dick of feminism

Daddys little princess and all this utterly Cucked out bullshit is a cop out to the Boomer deliberately destroying its daughter so it could blame America's failures on its children, and not them when the country was 99.99999% white and was starting quota hires.

The Boomer/Boomer lite generation knew what it was doing with the difference of how it treated it's sons like absoulete dogshit while the wiminz got the tutorial mode with DLC packages.

Do you boyos have any other theories revolving around this phenomenon? I always found it weird, creepy, groomy, and something being off even when I young about this sort of thing

@Pinpoint what are your thoughts on this

Im not sure did they did it on purpose, but they certainly did. They are the ones who absolved foids from all responsibilities. Before them there was a huge pressure on foids to marry young, birth many children and have skills to run entire household on their own. Average millenial and younger foid acts like a child and cant boil an egg.

Im not sure did they did it on purpose, but they certainly did. They are the ones who absolved foids from all responsibilities. Before them there was a huge pressure on foids to marry young, birth many children and have skills to run entire household on their own. Average millenial and younger foid acts like a child and cant boil an egg.

Nowadays the Average millennial Foid don't got no eggs to boil either :feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

But like seriously this why I think they are demons or kikes somehow.

I love the AVI btw