Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the boomer I work with doesn't take breaks or lunch, doesn't drink water or eat breakfast

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
He said he eats dinner though. I don't know how he is human working a laborious job and living like that. He has the average build of a construction worker, strong but with a belly. He only drinks coffee and energy drinks and vapes. He is not an asshole but he has the same dumbass high T macho man mentality so many many men have in construction. We were working in a fuckass attic today and I was reminded how this shit made me want to neck myself when I was working AC. I was chugging my water but still the heat gave me a headache which I am still feeling. I made a comment on how it was hotter than satan in here and he was like "this is nothing" but a few minutes later he left joking about heat stroke. This work is fucking brooooootal. Idk if I can keep it up for long. Life is unbelievably brutal as a lonely man with no talent.

beyond over for wageslavingcels

ye construction is suifuel, never doing that shit again, especially for a skeleton like me

As I've said before, the worst part of "low class" jobs are the people you have deal with.

As I've said before, the worst part of "low class" jobs are the people you have deal with.
Office jobs are filled with foids.

Labour and trades are filled with double digits iq men.

Where do non chads with degrees go?

Just imagine building a house you'll never be able to afford to live in

That is indeed brutal. At this point we are below slaves. We have to build houses for rich people for little money while on top of that we do not have any female and no future family. We have to watch other people living their lives.

Wageslaving turned him into a robot

That is indeed brutal. At this point we are below slaves. We have to build houses for rich people for little money while on top of that we do not have any female and no future family. We have to watch other people living their lives.
I used to built mountain resorts i would never afford to sleep in...

Always hear women talking about how there need to be more women in high level corporate positions to make it 50/50 male female but i never hear them talking about putting women in construction or maintenance which is 99% male. I wonder why that could be

Always hear women talking about how there need to be more women in high level corporate positions to make it 50/50 male female but i never hear them talking about putting women in construction or maintenance which is 99% male. I wonder why that could be
foids are fucking retarded that's why

Mogs me at having a job.I've been applying to shitty jobs and still not a single manager called me

It's times like this why I pray and thank Stblackops2cel for being a NEET

Mogs me at having a job.I've been applying to shitty jobs and still not a single manager called me
I got my first job in electrical union by having a pulse and this one the same thing pretty much. I think it's 1000x harder to get a job at mcdonalds than this chit

Well that's the way most jobs are

A pilot will never be able to afford the plane he flys. Don't forget about army pilots who will burn way more fuel than their salaries and practically even normal pilots.

An civil engineer will not be able to buy structures he helped design. A chemical engineer won't be able to buy the factory he designed or the industrial output of it.

More is spent on a soilders than he earns. An soldier fires a javelin worth equal to his 3-5 years salary and the javelin goes explodes in mere minutes.

There are many examples like this.

Doesn't drink water?

He sleeps 4-6 hrs as well. And he closes the blinds when he sleeps

Try to buy powerade powder that you can mix with water it helps keep you hydrated and working in those conditions is brutal and dangerous as you can get heat stroke and your boss should be doing his Part to make sure you are safe.