Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Book of Promise(s) megathread

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

brock deeboing ✝️ Christmaxxercel
★★★★★
10% Off topic
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"
Matthew 28:19

it's over

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16

it's over

"I will say of the Lord, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust."
Psalm 91:2

it's over

it's over

The same systematical workings of the blackpill. Only those above may feed and breed.

it's over

which denomination are you?

king james. lebron james

"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"
Matthew 28:19

it's over
Explain the holy ghost to me

catholics literally pray to their Saints
kdf1jau48e751.jpg

Götzendienung
und dann über die jude und den goldenen bullen witze machen. Die US-Katholiken sehen sich als die glaubigsten Menschen der Welt aber folgen nichtmal den 10 Geboten

"Trust in Me."

it's over

1 John 5:14 “this is the confidence we have in approaching god, that I’d we ask anything according to his will, he will hear us”

Giga over

Orthodoxy is the true Christianity.
Maybe coptic also idk.

Orthodoxy is the true Christianity.
I'm not larping as fullerton, mang. :feelsugh:
would be nice to have his iq though.

it's over

Jesus was right about them- Revelation 2:9: "I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are J00s, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

John 8:44: "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

God save the Infantry.

it's over

My troubles and my sorrows carried will be assisted in lift by him.

it's over