Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The bluepills and the virtue signalling are critical for upholding the health of the human psyche

wereqryan

wereqryan

The living shall envy the dead
★★★★★
228d 19h 56m
I'm feeling so depressed right now that I can feel my pain clouding my thinking and devouring my brain cells. I've looked into the overwhelming darkness of human existence too hard. The worst aspects of human nature are crystal clear to me. I am intimately familiar with the reality that the vast super majority of human existence is consigned to abject squalor, filth and degradation. Our brains are not meant confront such immense genealogical forces of nature which keep us imprisoned to our worst impulses, not allowing us any transcendence or freedom. We were not meant to experience the poisoning enlightenment of the blackpill, but had no other choice because of terrible cards we were dealt at the very moment of our conception. Society reinforces empty platitudes of the bluepill because without the bluepill many would find the truth behind their existence unbearable leading to an epidemic of suicide that would rival that of the black plague. The bluepill is meant to sedate us, tuck us in and keep us sheltered from a merciless world that knows nothing but indifference and cruelty. It is meant to keep order, sanity and hygiene of the mind. Its like religion in many ways.

Last edited:
WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 18h 25m
Brutal shit boyo. This is exactly what happens when you OD on the blackpill, you described it well. I would say you may need a detox on the blackpill/incels for a while. Maby take a break from this forum and incel/blackpill content in general if you're consuming it on other platforms such as Reddit/YouTube/news outlets, etc. for as long as you need. If you're fortunate enough to have any copes that you actually enjoy doing, immerse yourself in those rather than this forum until you feel better. It's not good to one's mental state to constantly take in suicide inducing content and information

The blackpill can and will destroy your life if you are not mentally strong enough :fuk:

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
228d 19h 56m
WØLF said:
I would say you may need a detox on the blackpill/incels for a while. Maby take a break from this forum and incel/blackpill content in general
I look at other stuff besides blackpill stuff but its always on the back of my mind because my life has been shit for a long long time.

stravinsky

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★
165d 15h 57m
Rambling cuck says what? Still too much of a coward to take a heroic dose of either psilocybin, DMT, mescaline or LSD? And of course you haven't ingested sodium nitrite either, what a surprise..

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 18h 25m
wereqryan said:
I look at other stuff besides blackpill stuff but its always on the back of my mind because my life has been shit for a long long time.
Brutal, it might be over for your mental state then. The times when I barely check .is are the times when I don't think about the blackpill nearly as much as I do when I'm LDARing here because I'm coping with things that I enjoy. I would say the only thing that would fix your mental state at this point is a gf, but we know that's not happening anytime soon. It's over boyo

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
228d 19h 56m
stravinsky said:
Rambling cuck says what?
Shut up! Kicking a man when he's already in the dumps. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
WØLF said:
It's over boyo
It never began for gigatruecels like me. :feelscry::feelscry:

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 18h 25m
wereqryan said:
It never began for gigatruecels like me. :feelscry::feelscry:

Last edited:
stravinsky

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★
165d 15h 57m
wereqryan said:
Shut up! Kicking a man when he's already in the dumps. :reeeeee::reeeeee:
JFL that's the whole point, no? :feelsdevil: Why are you still in the dumps instead of fully immersed in the bliss of non-existence?

wereqryan

wereqryan

★★★★★
228d 19h 56m
stravinsky said:
Why are you still in the dumps instead of fully immersed in the bliss of non-existence?
The act of suicide is in direct opposition to the human physiology's intrinsic need and desire to stay alive in spite of adversity. Survival instinct is a thing.

stravinsky

stravinsky

Wizard
★★★★
165d 15h 57m
wereqryan said:
The act of suicide is in direct opposition to the human physiology's intrinsic need and desire to stay alive in spite of adversity. Survival instinct is a thing.
Normie males don't seem to think so though, they're roping like it's going out of style..

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN'T BREED
★★★★★
219d 18h 25m

Spooky avi ngl :feelstrash:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
260d 12h 44m
AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
16d 4h 22m
Just bro, bro :chad:

epillepsy

epillepsy

plz don't mock me
★★★★★
253d 13h 43m
the bluepill is only necessary in a bad society.

D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
154d 14h 8m
wereqryan said:
The bluepill is meant to sedate us, tuck us in and keep us sheltered from a merciless world that knows nothing but indifference and cruelty. It is meant to keep order, sanity and hygiene of the mind. Its like religion in many ways.

AlphaCentauri

AlphaCentauri

Zhonghua minguo wansui, zhenzheng de Zhongguo
16d 4h 22m
The blue pill is a lie, the just world bias. Normies don't believe in it, they just get some relationships here and there and it's not of their interest to speak agains it cuz they don't want to ruin their public reputation. The modern (((soyciety))) is based on lies. Blackpill wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for the (current) behaviour of the vast majority of girls/women.

Speed

Speed

Admiral
★★★★★
84d 7h 25m
Relatable. I can phsyically feel the hopelessness

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8