Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The bluepill runs through his veins

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★★★
No clue how he can be so bluepilled. 47 no gf never had gf

Fuck this gay Earth it's so over he mogs me

If it’s over for him it’s Giga-Over for me.

Imagine getting 300 chances and failing, would that make me feel better or worse I wonder.

Imagine getting 300 chances and failing, would that make me feel better or worse I wonder.
I bet if I got the chance it would end up the same. Only chad doesnt have to try, normies need game

He reminds me of a closeted homosexual, tbh. He mogs me in every way though. This is what normies think we look like when they say we just need therapy lmao.

I bet if I got the chance it would end up the same. Only chad doesnt have to try, normies need game
He's ugly, they just used him for a free meal. He has a good lower third, but his eye area and maxilla are trash, so he dies a virgin.

This guy probably could've gotten laid if he tried to get laid on the first date. These days hoes put out on the first date. This guy just takes them to dinner JFL

Free meal 300 times lol

He should have give up at the first one...
It's over for him, but he don't know... what a cuck!

He reminds me of a closeted homosexual, tbh. He mogs me in every way though. This is what normies think we look like when they say we just need therapy lmao.
Someone in comment section.
2020 01 02 140753

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO