Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The bluepill isn’t what normies believe. It’s what autistic redditors believe

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Since the bluepill ideology is just contrarianism against incels it dogmatically adopts many bizarre viewpoints that actual normal people don’t believe at all and only make sense to autistic redditors like the sincere belief that there are a large number of women who are sexually attracted to Danny Devito on account of his personality. If you expressed this belief in any other context that was not just contrarianism against incel ideology normies would legitimately believe you are a fucking sped.

Even the presumption that the majority of people in relationships “love each other for who they are” is transparently fairytale childish bullshit (let alone the idea that such relationships are broadly attainable for subhuman men). Any entry level radical feminist could tell you that the vast majority of relationships are coercive and predatory in nature. Women are hypergamous, they have no desire to be bound to subhuman men and only end up in this miserable position because it is imposed on them in some form or another. Literally no one believes in this idealist shit unless their entire ideology is specifically believing the opposite of incels

Last edited:
I've seen cucktears deny dating preferences exist in a flagrant disregard of reality simply because incels pointed it out and believed it's real, which it is, since that's just basic observations of objective reality. If they found out incels drink water too, they would rather die of thirst.

Since the bluepill ideology is just contrarianism against incels it dogmatically adopts many bizarre viewpoints that actual normal people don’t believe at all and only make sense to autistic redditors like the sincere belief that there are a large number of women who are sexually attracted to Danny Devito on account of his personality.
Wait, is the bluepill actually a thing? I thought the blue pill was just a word for people who haven't taken the red/black pill yet.
Could you provide some subreddits? I'm really curious about what kind of people I'll find there.

Wait, is the bluepill actually a thing? I thought the blue pill was just a word for people who haven't taken the red/black pill yet.
Could you provide some subreddits? I'm really curious about what kind of people I'll find there.
From what I've seen, no one actually claims the blue pill, its just a term used by red and black pillers to refer to people that think attracting women is all about personality

Literally no one believes in this idealist shit
You'd be surprised...

bluepill shit is in movies, sitcoms, series, TV, Instagram, magazines, and even in academia. Basically every mainstream advice site is comically Bluepilled. Just Google "how do I get a girlfriend" and you'll see 100 million pages of bluepill. The bluepill is part of the public mythos of any feminine society.

Rad-fems merely adopt a kind of bluepill that is coated in red dye. Their seemingly radical anti-bluepill stance ("relationships are mostly predatory") that is equally bluepilled and false (foids are rarely exploited, while males are mostly prey to foidish manipulation).

Their seemingly radical anti-bluepill stance ("relationships are mostly predatory") that is equally bluepilled and false (foids are rarely exploited, while males are mostly prey to foidish manipulation).
A subhuman who goes to Thailand to find a wife and ends up getting taken advantage of by a woman who pockets all his money and abandons him is still a predator, just a very shitty and incompetent predator. Even if he sincerely loves the third world foid, treats her well, nominally wishes to have a consensual relationship with her on equal terms and genuinely sees nothing wrong with what he’s doing he would not have gone to an impoverished country on the other side of the world seeking out women if he did not have predatory intentions. No sexpat legitimately believes that these women would want anything to do with them if they were not coerced into it by neocolonial power dynamics and if they did they would’ve never left their home countries in the first place

Sexpats are the most clear cut example of this but similar logic applies to basically all relationships that subhumans form with women. The fact that most marriages are loveless and miserable is a historical constant but the fact that divorce rates are now skyrocketing is a byproduct of the fact that men’s actual leverage to force women into these relationships is dwindling (and the monumental rise of sexpatting, “digital nomads” and passport bros also results from this as they seek out vulnerable women elsewhere)

A subhuman who goes to Thailand to find a wife and ends up getting taken advantage of by a woman who pockets all his money and abandons him is still a predator, just a very shitty and incompetent predator. Even if he sincerely loves the third world foid, treats her well, nominally wishes to have a consensual relationship with her on equal terms and genuinely sees nothing wrong with what he’s doing he would not have gone to an impoverished country on the other side of the world seeking out women if he did not have predatory intentions. No sexpat legitimately believes that these women would want anything to do with them if they were not coerced into it by neocolonial power dynamics and if they did they would’ve never left their home countries in the first place

Sexpats are the most clear cut example of this but similar logic applies to basically all relationships that subhumans form with women. The fact that most marriages are loveless and miserable is a historical constant but the fact that divorce rates are now skyrocketing is a byproduct of the fact that men’s actual leverage to force women into these relationships is dwindling (and the monumental rise of sexpatting, “digital nomads” and passport bros also results from this as they seek out vulnerable women elsewhere)
I've met sexpats.

most were delusional. They thought these impoverished foids were unspoiled by feminism and truly loved them

Normies don’t truly believe it. They want us to believe it so they lie to is

I've met sexpats.

most were delusional. They thought these impoverished foids were unspoiled by feminism and truly loved them
Right this is what I’m getting at, many of them do consciously believe this and it does result in them being incredibly shit predators who ultimately end up being victimized by their own intended victims. The predatory nature of the dynamic remains unchanged though and regardless they all know exactly why the women who are “untainted by feminism” are found exclusively in impoverished third world countries. They are even likely to accidentally acknowledge this directly by thoughtlessly parroting redpill shit about being a “provider”