Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The bluepill is dangerous to a man's mental health

Arthur Copenhauer

Arthur Copenhauer

Philosophercel
★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskMen/comments/jvv4am/how_do_you_not_feel_dehumanized_when_dating_im/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

Look at this poor bastard. This is what sub-8 normies/failed-normies go through in their haze of bluepilled delusion. Always trying to play foid mind games and "prove themselves" to utterly worthless whores. Do they not fucking realise that Chad does not have to do this?

This is literally observable proof of how detrimental to one's psyche it is to live in a state of delusion, denial, and toxic optimism. AKA: what we refer to as the bluepill.

Society is at fault for trying to delude people into a just-world fallacy that bluepill actually works, "Just be yourself bro!"

Fucking retards. It is funny to see though. These cucks keep simping to hell and back and worshipping women, I don't feel too bad for them.

And somehow we're the evolved species over other animals.

All the top comments are basically the usual variant of jestermaxx. Just expand your social circles, just get a hobby bro:soy:

Covid can be real LifeFuel at times

The bluepill got me really feeling blue. A lot of people say the blackpill is depressing, but for me it was a relief knowing that all that shit wasn't my fault.
Nothing makes sense when you are bluepilled.

chad just walks in and all the women want him to fuck them. there's no need to prove shit