Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel the blatant chad worship among normies is pathetic

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
so recently i conversed with some normies (big mistake), and out of nowhere one of these faggots starts talking about a chad friend he recently met and how he is so handsome and wholesome (the normie who said this is an LTN sex haver that has a gf btw).

WHY ARE U SUCKING HIS DICK? WHY ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT HAVING A CHAD FRIEND? THAT IS SO MEANINGLESS... U WANT GUYS TO RESPECT YOU BECAUSE YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS AN ABSOLUTE MOGGER? FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS LOOKIST WORLD FOR CONSTANTLY REMINDING ME THAT YOUR LOOKS DETERMINE YOUR HAPPINESS IN LIFE.

and sometimes this even happens on this forum too but it's more along the lines of "this guy is such a mogger" instead of "this guy is so handsome and wholesome!"

never visit .org

Normies are so fucking cringe and gigacucked

normies are like looksmax.org users, they act straight but they're gay

Normie women are even worse. All they talk about is chad. Even the “femcel” type

so recently i conversed with some normies (big mistake), and out of nowhere one of these faggots starts talking about a chad friend he recently met and how he is so handsome and wholesome (the normie who said this is an LTN sex haver that has a gf btw).

WHY ARE U SUCKING HIS DICK? WHY ARE YOU BRAGGING ABOUT HAVING A CHAD FRIEND? THAT IS SO MEANINGLESS... U WANT GUYS TO RESPECT YOU BECAUSE YOU HAPPEN TO KNOW SOMEONE WHO IS AN ABSOLUTE MOGGER? FUCK YOU AND FUCK THIS LOOKIST WORLD FOR CONSTANTLY REMINDING ME THAT YOUR LOOKS DETERMINE YOUR HAPPINESS IN LIFE.

and sometimes this even happens on this forum too but it's more along the lines of "this guy is such a mogger" instead of "this guy is so handsome and wholesome!"
Among incels as well. it’s programmed into us to follow the leader

Id shoot chads down if it was legal