Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The BlackPill was in my life even at 7th grade.

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★
6 Years ago At my gym class, my teacher told all the grade 7 boys to form a line sitting in the gym. My unsuspecting 7th grade self went along with 0 issues and formed the line. The foid teacher then told all sixth grade girls to go and pick a 7th grade "leader" to go behind to form a team. I saw tall chad next to me pull a literal harem of girls at least 10 and I was left with nobody. It literally traumatized me I still think about it to this day.

Fortunately the Chad was kind and told one of the foids in his group to join me. It wasn't helping me that back then for whatever reason I was ridiculously short. I still wonder how neglectful the teacher was to do shit like this and lack the forsight to see the kids that would be traumatized. 6 years later I still remember that.

Afterwards the teacher would then pit us against the rest of the 6th grade kids and some 7th grades in badminton because there were so many of them. We played "round robin style" and the foid I was put next to was a disgusting fatfuck and we lost almost every single time despite me being decent. She would literally just stand there as the birdie fell on her side.

Fuck School.

I only heard about the Blackpill and Incels when I was around 18 (7 years ago) and was still KHHV. It just kinda clicked in my head and I was a different person from that day.

I only heard about the Blackpill and Incels when I was around 18 (7 years ago) and was still KHHV. It just kinda clicked in my head and I was a different person from that day.
I discovered the blackpill as in statistical evidence at 15 but it vastly affected my life even at 12. Debatably even 4 in preschool

6 Years ago At my gym class, my teacher told all the grade 7 boys to form a line sitting in the gym. My unsuspecting 7th grade self went along with 0 issues and formed the line. The foid teacher then told all sixth grade girls to go and pick a 7th grade "leader" to go behind to form a team. I saw tall chad next to me pull a literal harem of girls at least 10 and I was left with nobody. It literally traumatized me I still think about it to this day.
School is a form of torture, I have ZERO good memories of my time at School, and most if not all of my traumas come from there.

Fortunately the Chad was kind and told one of the foids in his group to join me. It wasn't helping me that back then for whatever reason I was ridiculously short. I still wonder how neglectful the teacher was to do shit like this and lack the forsight to see the kids that would be traumatized. 6 years later I still remember that.

Afterwards the teacher would then pit us against the rest of the 6th grade kids and some 7th grades in badminton because there were so many of them. We played "round robin style" and the foid I was put next to was a disgusting fatfuck and we lost almost every single time despite me being decent. She would literally just stand there as the birdie fell on her side.

Fuck School.
middle school was my peak I was an ltn back then not a truecel

You don't choose blackpill, blackpill chooses you and funnily enough you don't even know what's it called when you're chosen by this great thing

Tfw no JBs to partner with

The looks blackpill come about at puberty but the NTpill is your entire life

You don't choose blackpill, blackpill chooses you and funnily enough you don't even know what's it called when you're chosen by this great thing

the incel life chose asia, asia never chose the incel life

the incel life chose asia, asia never chose the incel life
Asian life is brutal betabuxxer rice peasant life, funnily enough 90% of Asians are incel cos highly productive agriculture led to passing of easy dysgenic genes, all of east and south asia for that instance