Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill thoughts you get at night

• Thread starter Deleted member 18975
  • Start date
Deleted member 18975

Deleted member 18975

Banned
-
There is a youtuber called "HeedandSucceed" and he said one thing which is true af: "Whenever you to bed and lay down and put your head on that pillow, that is when reality strikes you" or something like that.

The harsh blackpills your incel-mind comes up with can be brutal. When your mind is not busy with coping it wants to tell you something and make you aware of the shitty situation you are in.

You can not run from it once you are blackpilled.

And your mind telling you to end it is the result of all the crap you are dealing with. It doesnt see a reason to keep going. "Just kill yourself man" is what my mind tells me every night once. "It is not worth keep going".

Having a loving wife and kids to raise stops you from thinking of stuff like this. The real meaning of life is procreation, raising a family, experiencing life with a loving wife and seeing your kids experience things in life for the first time, especially as babies, everything else is just a meme distraction/cope.

Unfortunately that's not possible for guys like us. We're pretty much just left to exist for the sake of existing until we finally get old and die.

It doesn’t happen to me. If I’m going to sleep it’s because my body has shut down for the night, morning or whenever I decide to go to sleep. I hardly have time to think

I think about a lot of shit at night. My brain never shuts off.