Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The blackpill that angers me the fucking most

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
Is those people who started off good looking as kids and stayed that way till they were old. Now there are people who were ugly as kids and became good looking after puberty or those that were good looking but then dropped off but there's also those people who were always attractive. Just fucking think what life must be like for a guy like that?

You are in kindergarten and every grown woman is fawning over you while girls in your class are gossipping about you. Then you get into elementary school and the girls in the grades above are swooning over you. By the end of middle school you have already started dating.

Then comes highschool where you are pretty popular and just about every girl has a crush on you. You never have to worry about going to homecoming or prom without a date and girls pretty much worship you.
In college, girls everywhere are checking you out and you have no problem getting laid at least once every week, especially if you're in a frat. You have a big social circle that includes females that want to be with you.

Post college, girls are still interested in you but you eventually find a good wife and a job. In your workplace, your female colleagues are all trying to hit on you and women approach you or stare at you every time you go to public areas.

As you get to middle or old age, you are STILL getting attention from females albeit they are in your age range and not the young attractive ones from your youth. It's still better than nothing.

Now back to me...I only got attraction from two girls within the first two years of highschool. That's literally fucking it. I'm almost done with college and NOTHING has fucking happened. I went through most of my childhood not even knowing what female attention felt like. This shit makes me want to punch a wall. I can't fucking handle it.

Life is meant to be pointless for most, suffering for some, and heaven for the lucky few. Religion was invented as a panacea cope for the suffering masses, but really helped noone, just made them feel better about their suffering.

Is those people who started off good looking as kids and stayed that way till they were old. Now there are people who were ugly as kids and became good looking after puberty or those that were good looking but then dropped off but there's also those people who were always attractive. Just fucking think what life must be like for a guy like that?

You are in kindergarten and every grown woman is fawning over you while girls in your class are gossipping about you. Then you get into elementary school and the girls in the grades above are swooning over you. By the end of middle school you have already started dating.

Then comes highschool where you are pretty popular and just about every girl has a crush on you. You never have to worry about going to homecoming or prom without a date and girls pretty much worship you.
In college, girls everywhere are checking you out and you have no problem getting laid at least once every week, especially if you're in a frat. You have a big social circle that includes females that want to be with you.

Post college, girls are still interested in you but you eventually find a good wife and a job. In your workplace, your female colleagues are all trying to hit on you and women approach you or stare at you every time you go to public areas.

As you get to middle or old age, you are STILL getting attention from females albeit they are in your age range and not the young attractive ones from your youth. It's still better than nothing.

Now back to me...I only got attraction from two girls within the first two years of highschool. That's literally fucking it. I'm almost done with college and NOTHING has fucking happened. I went through most of my childhood not even knowing what female attention felt like. This shit makes me want to punch a wall. I can't fucking handle

When a chad is middle age if he's stoll a chad, he will still be able to fuck young girls. Remember than many girls are attracted by older guys because "muh maturity/daddy issues/domination fantasies", look at how many young foids find george clooney extremely sexy for instance.

So you're still underestimating what a chad who stays a chad through his life will get.

Now back to me...I only got attraction from two girls within the first two years of highschool. That's literally fucking it. I'm almost done with college and NOTHING has fucking happened. I went through most of my childhood not even knowing what female attention felt like. This shit makes me want to punch a wall. I can't fucking handle it.

Chads start dating in elementary school at least at the school I was in.

There need to be betas and incels to be chad. He needs to stand out amongst people like you all in order for him to have his dominarchical novelty. Women want domination, and they are relationalistic. Women have come and told me this personally about their preferences.

If there were a carbon copy anime character or super hero, then he would be mogged. But while we're in grim reality, he's not.

cute kid = ugly adult is a BS cope

ugly adults were adult kids but just delusional

Life is meant to be pointless for most, suffering for some, and heaven for the lucky few. Religion was invented as a panacea cope for the suffering masses, but really helped noone, just made them feel better about their suffering.
:feelsrope:

This is why nature should be extingusihed