Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The blackpill that all women are bisexual destroyed me

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
After discovering that every single woman has the capacity to have an intense sexual intercourse with other women and enjoy it so much, it legit killed me on the inside. Not only that it's extremely disturbing and degenerate, but the fact that they will prefer it much more than having sex with any of us is beyond brutal. I legit can't comprehend this shit. I would fuck a 2/10 landwhale anyday rather than touch a male model, the thought of being somehow attracted to some guys more than most girls despite not being fullblown gay is just incomprehensible to me

Just how subhuman are women exactly? How much further are they going to get into the hole of degeneracy before they finally stop? All of them are strongly bisexual, many of them fuck animals, most of them are into rape, all of them are into degradation and humiliation, what is next?

Are women even human at this point?

67% of women orgasm if they have sex with other women. less than 10% of women orgasm when having sex with men.

67% of women orgasm if they have sex with other women. less than 10% of women orgasm when having sex with men.
Absolutely fucking brutal. And the fact that the other 33% didn't orgasm doesn't necessarily mean they didn't enjoy it because they could be restraining themselves from fully indulging into it due to feeling wrong about it

You are broken man afterall

They also rather fuck dogs or buy giant dildos than giving a unattractive dude a chance.

Like even animals (dogs, horses) have value compared to us

D27E85EE 9201 426F 96FE A582C86095AE

@erenyeager

After discovering that every single woman has the capacity to have an intense sexual intercourse with other women and enjoy it so much, it legit killed me on the inside.
I don't understand why.
It makes me feel like I have more in common with them to talk about if they're attracted to female forms like I am.

Not only that it's extremely disturbing and degenerate, but the fact that they will prefer it much more than having sex with any of us is beyond brutal.
Why though?
She's rather have her genitals licked by a girl, just as I'd rather have my genitals licked by a girl.
How can I fault her for this?

I legit can't comprehend this shit. I would fuck a 2/10 landwhale anyday rather than touch a male model
Show me the picture of this hypothetical 2/10 landwhale you are talking about OP
I need context.

This very much seems like "I'd rather swallow needles than poison" which is a pointless comparison if you you wouldn't do either.

the thought of being somehow attracted to some guys more than most girls despite not being fullblown gay is just incomprehensible to me

Mathematically you shouldn't have any problem with comprehending the idea. You could probably substitute some other variable.

For example, She-Hulk is 6'7" tall.

Tall

I am attracted to "some tall girls" (attractive ones like Shulkie who has 9/10 looks here despite her intimidating height) more than "most girls" who despite their more-comfortalbe height, aren't as good-looking as she-hulk.

This is possible without me being a full-blown macrophile.

Wanting to fuck traps is definitely gay but it's not FULL-BLOWN gay because obviously it's the brain getting fooled by feminine looks. Full-blown gay is wanting to fuck guys with masculine looks.

Female bisexuality is basically the equivalent of guys who cope w/ traps, it's semi-gay but not full-out gay.

Nothing at all hard to comprehend about these differences.

Just how subhuman are women exactly? How much further are they going to get into the hole of degeneracy before they finally stop?

I would rather a potential GF have had her clit sucked by 10 previous girls than have her vagina penetrated by 1 previous boy.
TBH this has little to do with degenerousy compared to past heterosexual relationships.
69ing with another girl doesn't defile her like another man's cum does.

Trying to paint female heteroflexibility as the problem is basically just a cope because you don't want to imagine another guy cumming on her face as the thing really making us mad.

All of them are strongly bisexual, many of them fuck animals, most of them are into rape, all of them are into degradation and humiliation, what is next? Are women even human at this point?

I'm into getting raped by a girl I'm attracted to, so I can understand women being into rape by a man they're attracted to.

I could also go for some degradation/bullying by a cute girl so long as she is riding my penis while she insults me.

Getting fucked by a male human is worse than getting fucked by a male of another species.

I would rather a past GF have let her dog fuck her but be virgin in respect to human penis, than to have been fucked by a human ex BF but no dog.

I don't understand why.
It makes me feel like I have more in common with them to talk about if they're attracted to female forms like I am.

Why though?
She's rather have her genitals licked by a girl, just as I'd rather have my genitals licked by a girl.

Show me the picture of this hypothetical 2/10 landwhale you are talking about OP
I need context.

This very much seems like "I'd rather swallow needles than poison" which is a pointless comparison if you you wouldn't do either.

Mathematically you shouldn't have any problem with comprehending the idea. You could probably substitute some other variable.

For example, She-Hulk is 6'7" tall.

View attachment 468602

I am attracted to "some tall girls" (attractive ones like Shulkie who has 9/10 looks here despite her intimidating height) more than "most girls" who despite their more-comfortalbe height, aren't as good-looking as she-hulk.

This is possible without me being a full-blown macrophile.

Wanting to fuck traps is definitely gay but it's not FULL-BLOWN gay because obviously it's the brain getting fooled by feminine looks. Full-blown gay is wanting to fuck guys with masculine looks.

Female bisexuality is basically the equivalent of guys who cope w/ traps, it's semi-gay but not full-out gay.

Nothing at all hard to comprehend about these differences.

I would rather a potential GF have had her clit sucked by 10 previous girls than have her vagina penetrated by 1 previous boy.
TBH this has little to do with degenerousy compared to past heterosexual relationships.

Trying to paint female heteroflexibility as the problem is basically just a cope because you don't want to imagine another guy cumming on her face as the thing really making us mad.

I'm into getting raped by a girl I'm attracted to, so I can understand women being into rape by a man they're attracted to.

I could also go for some degradation/bullying by a cute girl so long as she is riding my penis while she insults me.

Getting fucked by a male human is worse than getting fucked by a male of another species.

I would rather a past GF have let her dog fuck her but be virgin in respect to human penis, than to have been fucked by a human ex BF but no dog.
You're absolutely fucking retarded

Absolutely fucking brutal. And the fact that the other 33% didn't orgasm doesn't necessarily mean they didn't enjoy it because they could be restraining themselves from fully indulging into it due to feeling wrong about it
yep its over my g

I would fuck a 2/10 landwhale anyday rather than touch a male model
I dunno, man. As long as I'm the one doing the fucking I think I'd rather take a very femenine femboy and just fuck that instead.

No homo.

Reviving this thread. I don't agree with OP, I don't think all foids are bisexual but I do disagree with you so here we go:
I don't understand why.
But, you don't. You don't have a thing in common with them.
You just want to talk with them about that because it turns you on.
Why though?
You can't relate to girls wanting to get their genitals licked by another girl because your genitalia is not a vagina. Heterosexual men act by instinct, a bisexual foid is acting by degeneracy.
I need context.
Is this some kind of gaycel cope?
I disagree. Foids are not getting fooled because they choose femenine looking girls.
Guys who cope with traps = they don't have any other option. That's what coping means.
Bi foid = she's CHOOSING it.
False equivalense. Cunnilingus is not the counterpart of straight coitus.
Homosexuality itself is degenerousy. While a foid NEEDS to COMMIT the act of being with a man to get defiled, just having homosexual thoughts gets her defiled for good in a subconscious and psychological way.
They are related. Being promiscuity the common denominator.
But you're not a foid. You're comparing a incels dot is user to a woman.
Foids develope those fantasies in a latent way, a foid can feel raped by a man even if they're attracted to him, you cannot feel raped by any woman you're attracted to.
And it's not rape if you wanted it.
"As long as..."
OP was refering to the "girls like jerks and assholes" concept.
Stop comparing yourself to females bro that's gay.
Nobody cares about your fantasies in a moral debate. And as you said previously: "this very much seems like "I'd rather swallow needles than poison" which is a pointless comparison if you you wouldn't (couldn't) do either." unless...

You don't have a thing in common with them.
All humans have things in common with each other, it's a question of quantity.

You just want to talk with them about that because it turns you on.
Incorrect: it ALSO turns me on but that's not the only reason.

You can't relate to girls wanting to get their genitals licked by another girl because your genitalia is not a vagina.
Girls generally want the glans of their clitoris licked, the same way I want the glans of my penis licked. I can relate on that basis.

Heterosexual men act by instinct, a bisexual foid is acting by degeneracy.
They have instincts too

Is this some kind of gaycel cope?
Show me the pic and I'll tell you.

I disagree. Foids are not getting fooled because they choose femenine looking girls.
There are lesbians who fuck butch girls, that doesn't make them straight.

Guys who cope with traps = they don't have any other option. That's what coping means.
Bi foid = she's CHOOSING it.
I don't see coping as lacking other options, just resorting to a less-than-ideal option. There can still be choice involved.

IE a man could cope using a 2/10 girl instead of a 1/10 girl even though he would prefer a 3/10 girl who rejects him.

False equivalense. Cunnilingus is not the counterpart of straight coitus.
I never said it was the counterpart - if they were equivalent then I would've compared them at a 1:1 ratio instead of an 11:1 ratio

Homosexuality itself is degenerousy. While a foid NEEDS to COMMIT the act of being with a man to get defiled, just having homosexual thoughts gets her defiled for good in a subconscious and psychological way.
I don't agree about this.
I would much rather a future GF have literally done tribadism with with a 2nd girl that I like, than to aspire (even if only in fantasy) about heterosexual intercourse with a man that I despise.

They are related. Being promiscuity the common denominator.
Only in a broad sense where we classify all non-virgins as promiscuous. Where are we drawing the line here?

But you're not a foid. You're comparing a incels dot is user to a woman.
Why are you stating the obvious?
Do you have a point?
Nothing wrong with making comparisons and trying to empathize with my fellow humans.

Foids develope those fantasies in a latent way, a foid can feel raped by a man even if they're attracted to him, you cannot feel raped by any woman you're attracted to.
Yes I can - I can definitely feel raped by a woman I'm attracted to.
Feeling raped is all about having someone else impress their will upon you sexually.

That could for example happen to me, if I wanted to have protected sex with a woman but she ripped off my condom and fucked me bareback and I came inside her.
That would be rape - and I'd have a lot of mixed emotions about it because on one hand I'd enjoy it (I have an impregnation fetish) but OTOH a part of me would feel violated because it was not my choice and there are a lot of potential consequences.

And it's not rape if you wanted it.
Rape is about what you express consent to, not what you want.

I will compare it to force-feeding to make you better understand here.

Let's say I crave coffee - I am a caffeine addict and I really want a drink of coffee.

But I am also trying to kick my caffeine addiction - today I have chosen with resolve not to drink a coffee.

Someone can offer me a coffee - it's disrespectful of my wishes if I had expressed my desire to kick the habit - but if I choose to accept the coffee, then I give consent.

If however, someone holds me down and forced the coffee down my throat, that would be forcefeeding and my latent desire for coffee would not change that.

Now say for example I'm waiting at a public bus terminal and some 17yo highschooler pushes me on the ground and begins to undress me and try to mount me sexually.

Is that kind of awesome? Partly. But realistically, I'm going to be very surprised and have mixed feelings about it - other people are watching ,and I'd probably get blamed and go to jail for statutory rape despite the fact that I'm not initiating anything.

That's one reason I can see being high-inhib and not actively participating or giving consent to what she's doing. I'd prob just lie back and let it happen and be totally passive - but that's not giving consent, so she is technically raping me.

Withholding my consent would be part of my strategy not to go to jail for ascending, basically.

In a way this is similar to women withholding their consent to maintain their reputations, except moreso than my reputation I would be withholding my consent to retain my freedom.

I wouldn't fight her off or anything, but I wouldn't be realistically giving persistent verbal enthusiastic consent during such an event, so it would be rape.

Stop comparing yourself to females bro that's gay.
"we both have two eyes"
"we both have two hands"
wow so gay
you seem very concerned about this

as you said previously: "this very much seems like "I'd rather swallow needles than poison" which is a pointless comparison if you you wouldn't (couldn't) do either." unless...
Are you addressing the OP at this point? He made the "touch a male model" vs "fuck a 2/10 landwhale" comparison.

I would possibly touch a male model - I might shake his hand if he was a fellow man of culture, for example.

I try not to embrace inherent hatred for guys with gigachad looks because I try to be a fair person. There is some inherent hatred but I would try to overcome it.

All humans have things in common with each other, it's a question of quantity.
Like music taste. But not by projecting yourself in a homosexual female being a heterosexual male. That's some tranny shit.
Incorrect: it ALSO turns me on but that's not the only reason.
You're justifying degeneracy because you're derranged yourself, but i'm genuinely curious so tell me, which are the other main reasons, apart from the ones dictated by your coomer self?
Girls generally want the glans of their clitoris licked, the same way I want the glans of my penis licked. I can relate on that basis.
So you relate to almost every human and sub-human in this planet, even to straight foids, pedos, trannies, fags, zoocels, etc... correct? How you can fault them for that? :feelshmm:
They have instincts too
Yes, but they're not acting by it because homosexuality is against evolution as the basic instinct is reproduction.
Show me the pic and I'll tell you.
Not OP. But personally I prefer any type of pussy or die a virgin or even killing myself rather than a male model.
There are lesbians who fuck butch girls, that doesn't make them straight.
Because they are already homosexual.
Homosexuality does not have gray areas, either you have it or you don't.
I don't see coping as lacking other options, just resorting to a less-than-ideal option. There can still be choice involved.
IE a man could cope using a 2/10 girl instead of a 1/10 girl even though he would prefer a 3/10 girl who rejects him.
Exactly, bisexual foids are not coping. It's not that "there CAN be choice involved" for them, there IS choice involved and they choose to be homosexual, because they think that is the ideal option. And when it becomes a PREFERENCE it's full-blown gay.
I never said it was the counterpart - if they were equivalent then I would've compared them at a 1:1 ratio instead of an 11:1 ratio
The overcompensation it's not enough then :feelspuke:
I don't agree about this.
I would much rather a future GF have literally done tribadism with with a 2nd girl that I like, than to aspire (even if only in fantasy) about heterosexual intercourse with a man that I despise.
The things is, if a woman never ever had fantasies about heterosexual intercouse, she's homosexual (and therefore defiled), so it can't be a potential future GF to you - a heterosexual man.
Your fetishes doesn't dictate what is defiling or not, you want a defiled GF? That's sounds like a you problem, but don't act like they're not.
Only in a broad sense where we classify all non-virgins as promiscuous. Where are we drawing the line here?
All non-virgins females* in a having sex with only one person (your spouse) :feelsokman:
All bisexuals are promiscuous.
Why are you stating the obvious?
Do you have a point?
Nothing wrong with making comparisons and trying to empathize with my fellow humans.
You don't need to self insert your existence in some vagina to empathize.
Yes I can - I can definitely feel raped by a woman I'm attracted to.
Faggot
Feeling raped is all about having someone else impress their will upon you sexually.
So you don't want them to force their will upon you sexually? That's rape.
But you do want it and you desire it in a concious way, so that's not rape.
That could for example happen to me, if I wanted to have protected sex with a woman but she ripped off my condom and fucked me bareback and I came inside her.
That would be rape - and I'd have a lot of mixed emotions about it because on one hand I'd enjoy it (I have an impregnation fetish) but OTOH a part of me would feel violated because it was not my choice and there are a lot of potential consequences.
Fight back then or don't and sue them for sexual agression, but you won't cause you wanted it.
If you're raped you wouldn't have mixed feelings beyond the shock and trauma stage, you're worried about a pregnancy or STD, not about your sexual integrity.
Rape is about what you express consent to, not what you want.
I was not refering *only* to females you're attracted to, but the act itself of having forceful intercouse with one.
I will compare it to force-feeding to make you better understand here.
Not a fan of analogies, but let's see...
Let's say I crave coffee - I am a caffeine addict and I really want a drink of coffee.
But I am also trying to kick my caffeine addiction - today I have chosen with resolve not to drink a coffee.
Someone can offer me a coffee - it's disrespectful of my wishes if I had expressed my desire to kick the habit - but if I choose to accept the coffee, then I give consent.
If however, someone holds me down and forced the coffee down my throat, that would be forcefeeding and my latent desire for coffee would not change that.
Makes sense.
Now say for example I'm waiting at a public bus terminal and some 17yo highschooler pushes me on the ground and begins to undress me and try to mount me sexually.
Stop her, but you won't cause you want it, so therefore it's not rape.
Is that kind of awesome? Partly. But realistically, I'm going to be very surprised and have mixed feelings about it - other people are watching ,and I'd probably get blamed and go to jail for statutory rape despite the fact that I'm not initiating anything.
Being worried about going to jail doesn't violate your sexual integrity.
That's one reason I can see being high-inhib and not actively participating or giving consent to what she's doing. I'd prob just lie back and let it happen and be totally passive - but that's not giving consent, so she is technically raping me.
What's giving consent, then? YOU define consent by reciprocation and verbal authorization...
Withholding my consent would be part of my strategy not to go to jail for ascending, basically.
...but law doesn't unless you're a foid.
In a way this is similar to women withholding their consent to maintain their reputations, except moreso than my reputation I would be withholding my consent to retain my freedom.
Congratulations for understading the polarity.
I wouldn't fight her off or anything, but I wouldn't be realistically giving persistent verbal enthusiastic consent during such an event, so it would be rape.
By legal terms, maybe. But do you feel raped?
"we both have two eyes"
"we both have two hands"
wow so gay
you seem very concerned about this
You compared your penis to a pussy.
It was a simple advice because it does looks gay, take it or leave it.
It's gay to compare the sexual functioning when it has been proved that we are not the same.
Are you addressing the OP at this point? He made the "touch a male model" vs "fuck a 2/10 landwhale" comparison.
I would possibly touch a male model - I might shake his hand if he was a fellow man of culture, for example.

I try not to embrace inherent hatred for guys with gigachad looks because I try to be a fair person. There is some inherent hatred but I would try to overcome it.
Please don't act stupid, you know what he was refering to.

Like music taste. But not by projecting yourself in a homosexual female being a heterosexual male. That's some tranny shit.
It's not tranny to recognize that myself and lesbians may both want to see women in the throes of passsion.
I want to do it with my cock and she wants to do it with a strapon, but I can see similarities once I omit the obvious differences.

You're justifying degeneracy because you're derranged yourself, but i'm genuinely curious so tell me, which are the other main reasons, apart from the ones dictated by your coomer self?
Explain to me why you're worth for of my time. It's weird I normally autistically read these entire posts and love these exchanges but I'm actually feeling very TLDR tonight, maybe I'll finish the rest later.

Human nature fucking suck

It's not tranny to recognize that myself and lesbians may both want to see women in the throes of passsion.
I want to do it with my cock and she wants to do it with a strapon, but I can see similarities once I omit the obvious differences.
:soy:
Ok fine then. I'm not going to say it again because you know well it's not about the similarities but what seems like a projection, just don't compare a penis to plastic if possible...
Explain to me why you're worth for of my time. It's weird I normally autistically read these entire posts and love these exchanges but I'm actually feeling very TLDR tonight, maybe I'll finish the rest later.
I'm not a entitled person so I understand, i'll give you space so reply whenever you want if you feel like it, as there's not a reasonable reason to be honest. I'm just trying to get a point across and not pretending to change your opinion, it's more like a feedback thing.
But consider that I put my intention to reply to your comments in my application.

After discovering that every single woman has the capacity to have an intense sexual intercourse with other women and enjoy it so much, it legit killed me on the inside. Not only that it's extremely disturbing and degenerate, but the fact that they will prefer it much more than having sex with any of us is beyond brutal. I legit can't comprehend this shit. I would fuck a 2/10 landwhale anyday rather than touch a male model, the thought of being somehow attracted to some guys more than most girls despite not being fullblown gay is just incomprehensible to me

Just how subhuman are women exactly? How much further are they going to get into the hole of degeneracy before they finally stop? All of them are strongly bisexual, many of them fuck animals, most of them are into rape, all of them are into degradation and humiliation, what is next?

Are women even human at this point?
You would be even more destroyed to find out that they would literally fuck dogs And horses than give one of us a chance

Chads > normies > other women > animals > incels

That's the way it is.

most foids who claim bisexual just do it for the attention
they claim as such but only date men
most slutty foids do this as cope for not keeping a man after being ran through
they seek attention everywhere if they can't get it from chad

most foids who claim bisexual just do it for the attention
they claim as such but only date men
most slutty foids do this as cope for not keeping a man after being ran through
they seek attention everywhere if they can't get it from chad
thats cope. they dont do it for attention lol, they actually wanna fuck women more than men. face it.