Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The blackpill tainted any good memories I had

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★
I used to have a few friends I hangout with to do normie stuff with. Picture the movie superbad and that was us. A fatcel, nerdcel, and me skinnycel. Lookin back we had some good times but now that I know the blackpill it’s painfully obviously the way we were treated and look at. When we went out to eat or hit up at the mall we often got rude customer service or looks of disgust. Once in a while we went to theme parks or the beach and it was painful to see all the Stacy’s and couples and I was stuck with my annoying friends. We even went to parties and would just stick to the corner by ourselves getting drunk and people look annoyed by our presence and wanted us gone. As we grew older we secretly started to despise each other and just talk crap all the time. Eventually they turn to wagecucks and ldar. I fell into the neet life and will probably rope tbh

See you on the other side fam.