Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill sets you free

simply_over

simply_over

Creepy guy
-
You know your genes wont be transferred to the next generation so there is no pressure to achieve anything or prove yourself. You can be a NEET if your country allows it. Because I'm truecel it feels justified to be comfy at home away from society. I can even order SN and be able to leave life whenever I want. This is freedom.

Almost anyone can pass on their genes. You don't need to be good looking when settling down. Look at married men and see how many aren't either bald or fat or both.
Women's standards are rightfully low when they're looking for a safe hubbycel. Literally just have a college degree.

how exactly is rotting in your basement, your fate bound by your genetic quality freeing :feelskek:? its like a prison inmate saying hes free because he no longer has to work, interact with people or pay for anything
youre just fucking coping, if you had the opportunity to get a normie lie with a becky whore you'd take it and throw away this ''freedom'' ur bullshitting about