Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill ruined me: I wouldn't feel happy with a gf that I find attractive cuz the looks-disparity would mean I am not worthy of her

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Tldr:

I talk to a Tyronelite-lite at the gym. He has this Nordic girl who hangs around him. If you remember, she's the one who hugged everyone except me one time. Anyway, I had one of those bluepilled-coping thoughts again today of me dating her. I dunno why I would have that intrusive thought. I wouldn't dream of coming onto her. I'm too ugly for her and she has so many options.

Anyway, off the back of this thought I thought:

"Back when I was redpilled and knew how much looks mattered, I still hoped I would luck out with a decent-looking chubby gf, esp if I gymcelled. But now that I am more blackpilled, I wouldn't actually feel happy with a gf that I find attractive cuz I am too acutely aware of the looks-disparity that there would be between me and a girl that could loosely be described as attractive. I would be painfully aware that I am the low-SMV half of the relationship. I would not feel worthy of her and it would show, which would speed up our demise. I would be paranoid that she would be cucking me everytime she left my sight. I would be waiting for the phonecall where she said: "I think we need to have a break". I would know that I am on thin ice until the ice breaks. I would be aware that every guy she comes into contact with MOGS me into oblivion."

So even if you were to get a gf, you wouldn't feel relief even then.

It's :feelsrope:

Yea and some girls get off on cheating on their betabux too. Not worth it.

It's okay we will never get anything anyway.

Relationships like that are always the most shaky. Dating down is probably the best option for men, but that's impossible for incels.

Just LDAR

Its over for you

Tldr:

I talk to a Tyronelite-lite at the gym. He has this Nordic girl who hangs around him. If you remember, she's the one who hugged everyone except me one time. Anyway, I had one of those bluepilled-coping thoughts again today of me dating her. I dunno why I would have that intrusive thought. I wouldn't dream of coming onto her. I'm too ugly for her and she has so many options.

Anyway, off the back of this thought I thought:

"Back when I was redpilled and knew how much looks mattered, I still hoped I would luck out with a decent-looking chubby gf, esp if I gymcelled. But now that I am more blackpilled, I wouldn't actually feel happy with a gf that I find attractive cuz I am too acutely aware of the looks-disparity that there would be between me and a girl that could loosely be described as attractive. I would be painfully aware that I am the low-SMV half of the relationship. I would not feel worthy of her and it would show, which would speed up our demise. I would be paranoid that she would be cucking me everytime she left my sight. I would be waiting for the phonecall where she said: "I think we need to have a break". I would know that I am on thin ice until the ice breaks. I would be aware that every guy she comes into contact with MOGS me into oblivion."

So even if you were to get a gf, you wouldn't feel relief even then.

It's :feelsrope:
You have it completely wrong, once you are above the attractiveness threshold that defines inceldom, different rules apply, your SMV can go up just by statusmaxing, moreover, your SMV as perceived by her is really dependent on how you behave within the relationship. Just because you have an ugly face, doesn't mean you can't rock her world in bed. Red pill rules still apply though.

You were never going to get such a GF anyway

Also, keep in mind that the competition is difficult, tons of attractive or possibly richer men, which could lead to her cheating on you.

Dating with any foid that mogs you wouldn't be so much of a worry if there wasn't an 98.7% chance that you'll be cucked midway through your "relationship".

Even if we do escape, it would still be over. The femoid would likely dump us at the finest opportunity of a Chad showing any interest in her.

I would never be happy with a female companion, I would be upset the whole time.

OP is slowly losing his mind.

My oneitis is only 6/10 and i mog some of her features so im good

My oneitis is only 6/10 and i mog some of her features so im good
Do not orbit pls.
The faster you ask her out, the faster you get rejected, the faster you will heal, the faster you will truly accept blackpill.
Do not waste your time chasing one girl. She either likes you or not. Most likely not though, since you're not chad.
I wasted one and a half years of my life orbiting my oneitis. Worst time of my life in hindsight tbh.

Do not orbit pls.
The faster you ask her out, the faster you get rejected, the faster you will heal, the faster you will truly accept blackpill.
Do not waste your time chasing one girl. She either likes you or not. Most likely not though, since you're not chad.
I wasted one and a half years of my life orbiting my oneitis. Worst time of my life in hindsight tbh.
i've known her for 1 year holy shit it's so over for me.

Not an easy feeling to gloat about once you're going to sleep or waking up, thinking about it.

Do not orbit pls.
Legit.

And good to see you back.

Don't care for a girl - she's just using you until something better comes along.

Some women bond strongly to a man, but the man they bond strongly to has to be a Chad or Chad-lite. Guys like us are just placeholders.

I had one gf in my life. She called me up while walking on the beach at night, said "I love you," all that stuff. Of course I said I loved her too, although I didn't give a shit about her other than her holes. She called back 30 minutes later to break up with me, after she had gotten a date with a Chad that happened to be walking on the beach too.

As a black oldcel living in the United Cuckdom, you can get that thought out of your head right now. Any attractive woman would probably find you repulsive. It's so over for you, you are the ultimate locationcel, if ever there was one.

Do you just plan on workcel'ing until you die or what?

As a black oldcel living in the United Cuckdom, you can get that thought out of your head right now. Any attractive woman would probably find you repulsive. It's so over for you, you are the ultimate locationcel, if ever there was one.

Do you just plan on workcel'ing until you die or what?

Plan as in "have no other choice", yes. ThERe is one othER choice i guess but I AM not willing to do that yet.

How old are you even OP?
And i swear you're like 6ft3 with a good frame, how bad is your face even

How old are you even OP?
And i swear you're like 6ft3 with a good frame, how bad is your face even

I am a 2/10 facially. My body maybe adds 0.5-1 pt max.

I am a 2/10 facially. My body maybe adds 0.5-1 pt max.
GOD DAMN, a two is pretty rare, are you rating yourself subjectively or just being a bit harsh on yourself?
What is it about your face that would even warrant a 2?

2/10 facially? You must be exaggerating.

Retruded maxilla
Long midface
Flat cheekbones
Recessed chin
Long philtrum
Narrow skull
Bulbous nose
Close-set eyes
sparse eyebrows
balding
downwardgrown mandible
high gonial angle
porous skin
bimaxillary protrusion

2/10.

2/10 facially? You must be exaggerating.

He is exaggerating. He just looks like a regular black dude.

Like a slightly better looking Jay Z. If i was him i'd get jaw surgery including maxillary impaction and a philtrum shortening then call it a day.

Last edited:
Don't care for a girl - she's just using you until something better comes along.

Some women bond strongly to a man, but the man they bond strongly to has to be a Chad or Chad-lite. Guys like us are just placeholders.

I had one gf in my life. She called me up while walking on the beach at night, said "I love you," all that stuff. Of course I said I loved her too, although I didn't give a shit about her other than her holes. She called back 30 minutes later to break up with me, after she had gotten a date with a Chad that happened to be walking on the beach too.
IT: AHA! He's a misogynistic asshole who sees women as holes. Geez, I wonder why she left you.

I would tbh. Even Goebbels had good-looking kids, I can have them as well with a quality white foid.

Retruded maxilla
Long midface
Flat cheekbones
Recessed chin
Long philtrum
Narrow skull
Bulbous nose
Close-set eyes
sparse eyebrows
balding
downwardgrown mandible
high gonial angle
porous skin
bimaxillary protrusion

2/10.
Nice self-analysis there, but I still bet it's not that bad. Considering you had a gl gf. Theres no way a gl foid would date a 2/10 faced blackcel, who isnt thugmaxxed.