Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The blackpill nihilism should be replaced with this instead

UKmentalcel

UKmentalcel

Recruit
★★
Hi for myself I always have felt in the :blackpill: community nihilism is always being pushed when the blackpill was intended to mearly just see and acknowledge the truth then live by existentialism principles

1 ) finding your own value in life

Compared to nihilism of nothing matters and in the end it’s pointless seems to be a giant psyop thoughts ?

ur just referring to the whitepill. not everyone makes it there tho cuz it's very hard to become whitepilled without being religious
I spoke to a white pill dude but he still has the issue with religion they look at him like a joke no foid wants him can the white pill be achieved without religion ?

How does nihilism induce anything good into life besides degeneracy
because it's retarded to get attached to vanities that are ultimately fleeting since you're just going to get old and die

because it's retarded to get attached to vanities that are ultimately fleeting since you're just going to get old and die
Is it really vanity it’s ok some things are not permanent doesn’t mean it’s not worth getting :fuk:

maybe idk. but the whitepill calls for you to find deeper meaning in life and not dwell on the pleasures of this life that you were cheated out of (sex for ex) since they're unobtainable anyway. for many non-religious people there is no discernable meaning to life so this would just be a worthless cope to them. if ur not religious a life starved of sex/love (key irreplaceable pleasures) cannot be made up for since they dont believe that there's an eternal resting place with better pleasures in store. the whitepill is fully compatible with most religions that call for you to recognize the impermanence of this life and the valuelessness of fleeting worldly pleasures anyway (meaning religious incels are suppose to be whitepilled by default).
I might castrate myself

Is it really vanity
yes. ultimately everything lacks eternal meaning. pleasure is inherently transitory, everything we labor for ultimately is leveled by death. the religious ascetics have the right idea. they never get attached to things like sex, pride, money, their body, etc so they are unaffected by it when things inevitably go to shit

ok go find value in life
Mash Up Cat GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back