Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill means knowing exactly how to upset foids

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I've been coping in shit tok lately for all the blackpills, of which every other post is a whore spewing more blackpills.

Anyway, if it's a foid I usually either report the post or leave a comment based off the indicators the foid is giving off aiming to make her feel as bad as possible. And it works astoundingly. Thanks to the blackpill I can read foids flawlessly. They can have hundreds of losers simping for her with no response, but dozens of times now I've left hate comments specifically catering to whatever the blackpill states the foid will be most insecure and upset about, and they will almost always respond angrily to my one comment out of the hundreds of simps they ignored entirely

Outside of that, I have gotten dozens of foids whore posts deleted, tik tok deletes them legit within 5 minutes of reporting.

I call myself the equalizer :feelsYall:

Getting some posts deleted and a mean comment in a sea of validation is only a drop in the bucket. It's based behavior, but a cope.
@ionlycopenow :feelsseriously:

I'm doing as much as I can. Some foids get so angry they even lock the comments because of me even though they had hundreds of orbitters simping them (that they totally ignored) after I hit the bullseye of aiming for low blows

You already upset foids by existing.

I've been coping in shit tok lately for all the blackpills, of which every other post is a whore spewing more blackpills.

Anyway, if it's a foid I usually either report the post or leave a comment based off the indicators the foid is giving off aiming to make her feel as bad as possible. And it works astoundingly. Thanks to the blackpill I can read foids flawlessly. They can have hundreds of losers simping for her with no response, but dozens of times now I've left hate comments specifically catering to whatever the blackpill states the foid will be most insecure and upset about, and they will almost always respond angrily to my one comment out of the hundreds of simps they ignored entirely

Outside of that, I have gotten dozens of foids whore posts deleted, tik tok deletes them legit within 5 minutes of reporting.

based ngl

God wills it my friend..

Cope. We dont have any power against foids

Fucking based.

JFL at the woman worshippers in this thread getting pissed at you :feelswhere:

I can confirm this by my own personal experience based

work.jpg

Based

But thinking this will accomplish much, idk...

I applaud OP.

Each put their grain of sand to built the mountain.

That’s how it starts, through individual action. Feminists understand this, and every woman is an activist for their cause, but we don’t do that.

They would have sided with another male and believed his lies about you.

Doing good work OP

Extremely based.

Maybe I'll start as well tbh.