Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory The Blackpill Leads Me To Suspect The Moon Landing Was Fake

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

Violent Convicted Chomo
★★★★★
Alright, this one is a bit esoteric and more for the wizards.

Did you know people back in late antiquity and the middle ages sometimes believed that The Chad lived on the moon? And if ye were to jihad against him to free the people from his high point of vantage over the ye, all who faced him were mogged and thus martyred in battle. The Chad is the most attractive, tallest, most rich and dickmogging male organism in the realms we have been at the very least. He mogs huMANity from his palace and fortified estates upon all parts of the moon which is like his private property.

So keeping this in mind and knowing the world is ruled by chads and foids... Why would the dudes in the so-called "US Moon Landing" be regular men? For one, the idea of huMANs even surviving on the moon, even with robes and crowns on the private property of The Chad is brutal. The Chad would have supersoilder djinn-barbarian hybrid space-jet pilots shooting nukes like belt fed miniguns. Why would a feminist world elite allow men who are not the tallest in the world, who do not have the best face bones or biggest penises to walk on the moon? They would certainly see it as violating a high sacred ground by allowing genetic filth to walk upon in at the very least.

Why would The Chad, who is more djinn-beast than huMAN in all regards, allow normies on the moon? He literally istakills everything he mogs that doesn't bow to him if they go on his private property. The moon is the ultimate Area 51, it has a way higher wanted level than anything in GTA. Trespassing on the moon is a more serious crime than raping and beheading the US president with a rusty machete in a shanty favela on live broadcast.

Ever heard of Ric Flair? Space Mountain? He was an occultist. When he described taking a bunch of foids up to "Space Mountain", he was basically describing himself as The Chad and saying that his opponents would get instantly destroyed. As we all know, foids are mostly chad worshipers and would worship The Chad at the expense of huMANity. That means if hominids ever do go up to the moon, the only ones who survive are foids because The Chad takes them up their to his fuck palace and pounds them.

That means there very well might be millions of foids alive now who have visited the moon to fuck The Chad and have kept it a secret. We could perhaps take a different look at it as well. What if the chad-foid elite chose the richest, tallest, most attractive, biggest dicked giga mogging heartless murderer, hedonistic capitalist exploiter chad in the world and sent him to the moon with an army of soldiers, workers, and dignitaries... as well as a harem of foids obviously? Like a real life James Bond type character alive today.

One thing I think is certain is that uglies are not allowed on the moon in real life. If The Chad doesn't actually live on the moon, then the chaddiest chad that exists as an ape like us but mogs all that lives certainly does and has made his dwelling there like the legend of The Chad. Don't believe the propaganda you seen of the moon. There is no real footage, it is either The Chad's private property or likewise the earthly chad of chad's private property. An individual owns the moon regardless. Some giga chad is laughing at incels and normies whose wageslavery funded his palaces and fortified estates he lives in while jizziing a hundred times a day in a hundred different foids a day. The moon is a place of extreme mogging. The foid wiccans use the moon symbol because they know The Chad's penis is there.

I don't have anything against the moon as an object though. I think it's unfortunate that The Chad has set up residence there and oppresses us from such a high place. I am team sun though so I do believe the sun will help us prevail over The Chad and we shall have a victorious crusade on the moon and make it a place friendly for incels and destroy what The Chad has built there.

I don't believe in the moon landing.
I believe in the sun.
:smonk:

What the fuck was this nonsense? :dafuckfeels::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: