Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The blackpill just hits you like a fucking truck

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
It runs you over flattening you out completely. They it drags you 600 feet through pavement while your skin just gets scraped. It’s extremely brutal to realize that my whole life is determine by bones that are in the right places.

The blackpill destroyed me

Your bones could have gained a few millimetres and made you look chiseled. Your eyes could have been hunter and attracted women with their predatory glare. Your height could have been six foot and made women swoon. But it was not to be. Instead you’re an incel... wait... who tha fook is that guy coming over?

The stench of soy fills the air... an IT member approaches.

“The reason you’re an inkwell is because of your toxic pursonalleytay, inkywinkycel!” :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Your bones could have gained a few millimetres and made you look chiseled. Your eyes could have been hunter and attracted women with their predatory glare. Your height could have been six foot and made women swoon. But it was not to be. Instead you’re an incel... wait... who tha fook is that guy coming over?

The stench of soy fills the air... an IT member approaches.

“The reason you’re an inkwell is because of your toxic pursonalleytay, inkywinkycel!” :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
“Just fix your fucking personality, then I will fuck you. Teehee!”