Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel the blackpill is working

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
I've read normies on 4chan talking about how the blackpill is based on facts whereas the opposition is based on feelings.

"normies on 4chan"
Just fucking lol, people who browse 4chan aren't normies, they are nerds.

> Blackpill
> 4chan

Pick one

"normies on 4chan"
I use it as a gauge for popular opinion and outrageous things foids say for the most part...

Lol'd at normies on 4chan. Were you browsing soc or something?

I use it as a gauge for popular opinion and outrageous things foids say for the most part...
It's a terrible gauge for popular opinion, most people don't even know what 4chan is. If you want to know about popular opinion on a subject, look at a bunch of random normies' facebook or twitter feeds. If you can't find anything, people just don't give a shit about it (which is the case with the blackpill).

"normies on 4chan"
Lol'd at normies on 4chan. Were you browsing soc or something?
Dont think 4chan is anything other than normie heaven. Especially in the last year it has undergone a massive downwardsspiral due to every normie thinking they are special for browsing 4chan.

Incels.me is more interesting to me than 4chan lately tbh

Dont think 4chan is anything other than normie heaven. Especially in the last year it has undergone a massive downwardsspiral due to every normie thinking they are special for browsing 4chan.

Incels.me is more interesting to me than 4chan lately tbh
You are delusional if you think normies browse 4chan, leave your fucking basement.

You are delusional if you think normies browse 4chan, leave your fucking basement.
go on 4chan and take a good look at the threads, apart from the usual fur and trap stuff the threads are increasingly normie-like. Threads alá sexstories of the past, tips for relationships and girls posting to get attention. I wanna puke

go on 4chan and take a good look at the threads, apart from the usual fur and trap stuff the threads are increasingly normie-like. Threads alá sexstories of the past, tips for relationships and girls posting to get attention. I wanna puke
Not everyone who has sex is a normie.

Also, the girls aren't normies - they are usually losers irl by female standards.