Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The blackpill is spreading

Just be yourself = :bluepill:
Looskmax = :redpill:
It's over = :blackpill:

The fire rises

And maybe that’s the problem with it. We should migrate to some other place and wait a couple more years for it to be ruined again.
No, all the incel lingo is being used by normies more and more.

Try to looksmaxx your bones :feelskek:
Surgery.

Softmaxx is cope, its all about bone structure

Palate expansion and limb lengthening are best looksmaxxers.

Why do surgeries when low iq disgusting ugly old single moms landwhales past wall roasties just have to exist ? :forcedsmile:

Doing surgeries is cucked beyond oblivion I believe in JBW (just be a woman) :forcedsmile:

Lookaxxing is part of blackpill mostly
Ye looksmaxxing is a mixture of both red and blackpill. You’ve accepted that it’s over so surgery/hardmaxxing is the only technique left seems blackpilled. Now if one says “oh I need to fashionmaxx and improve my approach with women” then easily redpill.

Why do surgeries when low iq disgusting ugly old single moms landwhales past wall roasties just have to exist ? :forcedsmile:

Doing surgeries is cucked beyond oblivion I believe in JBW (just be a woman) :forcedsmile:
Because we got shit genetics. You can either not get then and rot, or try them and maybe slay.

Ye looksmaxxing is a mixture of both red and blackpill. You’ve accepted that it’s over so surgery/hardmaxxing is the only technique left seems blackpilled. Now if one says “oh I need to fashionmaxx and improve my approach with women” then easily redpill.
Redpill version of “looksmaxxing” is truly retarded. But even using the word “maxxing” would imply blackpill, so the guy in the video is doing cultural appropriation.

Lookaxxing is part of blackpill mostly

Yeah, it's weird how some people claim that yesterday's Blackpill ideas become "redpill" the moment people discover them. The blackpill is not about giving up, it simply acknowledges that for some men there is no hope but if you're short you can geomax, if you have a small dick you can Asiamax, if you are fat you can leanmax, Etc.

SOME men should simply give up, but the moment you give up and refuse to Looksmax you are rejecting the wisdom of the blackpill, essentially becoming bluepilled again.

Also, the geneticspill is the most brutal pill.

Because a 6+/10 man also just has to exist for Sub-5 toilets, yes they may not get lots of easy Stacy's, but landwhales enthousiastically go for above average guys, I've seen them give out IOI's to slightly above average guys like tall Normies or slightly better faced Normies. Tinder sucks for 6/10 men and is not exactly easy for 7/10 men, but they can get random hook up's.

Actually watch a number of MGTOW channels, many of them often hook-up with fat toilets and single mother Stacy's, they just can't get high value toilets.

I'm Sub-5 so it's a desert for me, but let's not pretend that 99% of men are in the exact same boat as us.

Stylemaxxing is nichemaxxing, if a toilet is only into vegan Wiggers with dreadlocks then you can see some tall Stacy hook up with some marijuana smoking ugly guy. JBL (just be lean) is still law, but nichemaxxing very much works.

I go to enough parties to see some ugly nichemaxxers regularly hook up, social drugsmaxxing is probably the most effective of these, toilets high on drugs have lesser judgements and I've seen short ugly bald dudes slay in those settings. Of course, the only prerequisite for these toilets being that the man isn't fat. Fatcels are the truest of all Truecels.

Well that’s the fucking problem. These Looksmaxxers are the same as those “normies.”

They know our knowledge, use our language, and improve themselves based on Blackpilled principles. The only difference is that they improve their lives rather than glorifying LDAR. If I wasn't so fat I wouldn't be on this forum either, but as long as I'm fat I don't have much choice. Improve what you can improve about yourself. No amount of weight loss can make me White, can make me tall, or can make my face chiseled, but at least I'd improve a couple of points on the looks scale.

They know our knowledge, use our language, and improve themselves based on Blackpilled principles. The only difference is that they improve their lives rather than glorifying LDAR. If I wasn't so fat I wouldn't be on this forum either, but as long as I'm fat I don't have much choice. Improve what you can improve about yourself. No amount of weight loss can make me White, can make me tall, or can make my face chiseled, but at least I'd improve a couple of points on the looks scale.
Aren’t you 6’2” and a white Jew?
Also, I think Jewish and fat = death sentence. I got to around 330lbs a few years. But I have lost a lot of weight since then.

Stylemaxxing is nichemaxxing, if a toilet is only into vegan Wiggers with dreadlocks then you can see some tall Stacy hook up with some marijuana smoking ugly guy. JBL (just be lean) is still law, but nichemaxxing very much works.

I go to enough parties to see some ugly nichemaxxers regularly hook up, social drugsmaxxing is probably the most effective of these, toilets high on drugs have lesser judgements and I've seen short ugly bald dudes slay in those settings. Of course, the only prerequisite for these toilets being that the man isn't fat. Fatcels are the truest of all Truecels.
That’s true. Drug dealers seem to be the one big exception to the blackpill, but the truth is that females still don’t actually desire him if he’s ugly. They just want drugs or use him as betabuxx if he’s good at making money at such a young age.,

Well that’s the fucking problem. These Looksmaxxers are the same as those “normies.”

we really are changing the world :blackpill:
It sounds silly, but incels are going to have had a big influence on culture if humanity pulls through in the next century. Will be recognised for our development in some far away humanities book.

This is like the tame, safe-ish parts of blackpill to dip your toes into. These people will never get to the level of video that ITV or FACEandLMS makes nor will they understand the less favorable, more fated ideas of genetic determinism.
And they certainly aren't going to make an effort to understand what really makes a face. They wont even get as far as learning what a hyoid bone is.
It's spreading, but the message is getting contorted...appropriated, really, so it's digestible for sane people.

Because we got shit genetics. You can either not get then and rot, or try them and maybe slay.
Yeah & maybe loose all your money so you can't cope anymore you can also become handicapped not worth it IMO :feelstastyman:

Because a 6+/10 man also just has to exist for Sub-5 toilets, yes they may not get lots of easy Stacy's, but landwhales enthousiastically go for above average guys, I've seen them give out IOI's to slightly above average guys like tall Normies or slightly better faced Normies. Tinder sucks for 6/10 men and is not exactly easy for 7/10 men, but they can get random hook up's.

Actually watch a number of MGTOW channels, many of them often hook-up with fat toilets and single mother Stacy's, they just can't get high value toilets.

I'm Sub-5 so it's a desert for me, but let's not pretend that 99% of men are in the exact same boat as us.
totally aware that ascending with single mom stacy & ugly fat toilets is possible if you're willing to betabuxx to death

Yeah & maybe loose all your money so you can't cope anymore you can also become handicapped not worth it IMO :feelstastyman:
How do surgeries make you handicapped? Plastic surgery is extremely common these days.

How do surgeries make you handicapped? Plastic surgery is extremely common these days.
Those stories of failing make me sad same reasons I don't want to do a surgery for my eyes to looksmaxx (fear of loosing sight)

looksmaxxing isnt blackpilled. this is redpill cope

Those stories of failing make me sad same reasons I don't want to do a surgery for my eyes to looksmaxx (fear of loosing sight)
Eye one is dangerous af, I won’t risk those either.