Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Blackpill is so simple

Defeated Lobster

Defeated Lobster

20% warning for being based
★★★
It's infuriating how so many people insist on the idea that involuntary celibates could easily find romantic and sexual partners should they try a little more. The very necessity of trying indicates there is something off that needs to be compensated for.

Take a look at these unattractive fish:
Downloadfile

Downloadfile 1

Downloadfile 2

Have you ever wondered why these fish are so unattractive? They live in deep parts of the ocean where sunlight is nonexistent. That means there was no sexual selection based on physical appearance down there.

Humans, on the other hand, select their partners based on physical appearance because we can visually judge their facial and bodily characteristics in order to decide whether they are genetically fit, although physical appearance is not always a good indicator of genetic fitness.

Less attractive men do get selected by older women, who often have offspring from other relationships, but it's majorly for parental reasons. Both looks and money are important to women: looks guarantee a genetically superior offspring, whereas money guarantees resources for the offspring.

Highly attractive men are considered to be genetically fit; average men are considered to be good fathers and providers. Highly unattractive men are considered to be disposable. Money can't make up for extremely ugly facial and bodily characteristics.

To minimize the importance of these facts for a rubbish advice such as working on our personality is laughable and counterintuitive. Mammals are sexually selected by their phenotypes. Humans are mammals. Wake up to reality, please.

I never asked a girl out though

I don't think it has anything to do with most of them not being able to see each other, since many other insects are seen as ugly through our lens

5’8 currycel with 5/10 face max living in a place where where the avg guy is white and 5’11 :smonk:
You look white + you have hunter eyes.

Cause we ARYAN N SHIET:feelsohh::lasereyes:
@kanyepilled :feelsdevil:

It will come before the year ends don’t worry:feelshehe:
Then you should have no problem

Brutal paranoiapill
I’ll be 20 in 2 years:feelscry:
I better have fucked multiple girls by then:feelswhat:
I thought i would be married by now when i was kid thinking about my future

Interesting:waitwhat: , no wonder deep sea fishes look like that.

Brutal timepill:feelscry:

when I was in middle school I thought I’d be happier and having the time of my life, all 4 years of high school pass and nothing:society:
yeah
highschool was big letdown for me too
4 years of highschool? In my country it's only 2 or 3, depends on which kind of hs

Yep
Here it’s 9th grade, 10th, 11th and 12th
I’m gonna graduate in may and start college later this year in august/September
we don't count 9th grade as hs
After 9th grade we can take a 10th usually at another school, since it isn't requirement for hs
it is mostly for people who did bad in 9th grade to get better grades and all
hs is seperate from middleschool here

I see
Where I live rn middle school is 6,7 and 8, where I used to live back in 2015, middle was 7 and 8. So even in the us it can depend on region but high school is 4 years. Elementary is kindergarten to 5
confusing to be honest

People hate truth. That’s why they can’t accept the blackpill. It hurts them too much.

Generally if you think 10 000 years ago there was dating you are as stupid as :bluepill: normies are.

In humans there IS NO FENOTYPE GENETIC SELECTION!!! It is only when society forms and is gynocentric.

IN REAL LIFE YOU KILL OTHER MEN AND RAPE WOMEN OR BE KILLED AND THAT'S ALL

Y'ALL NIGGAZ DO SAME MENTAL GYMNASTICS AS :bluepill: SHITHEADS!!! THERE IS NO SELECTION! IN ANARCHY I WILL DO WITH WOMEN WHAT I WANT WHEN I KILL OTHER MOFOS

it was agriculture that promoted marriage and religion enforced monogamy that led to every subhuman and every subtoilet breeding and producing shit tier offspring.(as without more offspring there will be nobody to protect the borders and kings will lose his head). the subhuman offspring (male and toilet) are still present but now they can get surgery and use fakeup and then continue the cylce of producing subhuman offspring. health industry loves the subhuman offspring as they get to "treat" them. its good for their business.

the blackpills simplicity makes me wanna kms

IN REAL LIFE YOU KILL OTHER MEN AND RAPE WOMEN OR BE KILLED AND THAT'S ALL
nope, in tribes where no foid will let a male fk her the male leave the tribe in search of other foid
and foids are with chad tribesman who will kill you if you did something like that.

if you r talking about 10000 years ago foids and males were having orgies, that is they were running trains on foid so that men didnt have to fight among themself and let the sperm fight instead and the one to reach the egg first wins and the kid is raised by every member as they dont know whose kid it is.

Last edited: