Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill is not a choice, it is something that's forced down your throat

Minjaze

Minjaze

Living girl repellent
-
I quite like the word 'blackpill' as the titular philosophy is comparable to an actual pill - it might be bitter or difficult to swallow, (as most truths are) but it is necessary.

When someone takes a pill, it's usually because they have no other choice. I mean, it's not like anyone wakes up in the morning and enthusiastically shouts "yay, time for medication!" and it's the same way here. We all used to be somewhat naive and idealistic when we were younger, we believed our parents when they told us that there is someone out there for us and all the movies that depicted an outcast finding love at the end; it's all we knew at the time. But as time went on, society came along and beat those beliefs out of us. And because of that constant disappointment, we had no choice but to accept that looks are all that matter.

So if anyone is to blame for us adopting the blackpill, it's society. (especially females) They molded a bunch of boys who just wanted to be loved into empty shells without a trace of hope.

Raped by the truth.

I agree... we accept the black pill because we have no choice, thats all. I would have loved to live my life completely deluded about all this stuff...

You are blackpilled when you no longer lie to yourself.

No normal healthy functioning humans stumble upon the blackpill

brutal truth, i cant not think of it anymore, everything, everywhere, when i see couples or anything, its a poison
[

I quite like the word 'blackpill' as the titular philosophy is comparable to an actual pill - it might be bitter or difficult to swallow, (as most truths are) but it is necessary.

When someone takes a pill, it's usually because they have no other choice. I mean, it's not like anyone wakes up in the morning and enthusiastically shouts "yay, time for medication!" and it's the same way here. We all used to be somewhat naive and idealistic when we were younger, we believed our parents when they told us that there is someone out there for us and all the movies that depicted an outcast finding love at the end; it's all we knew at the time. But as time went on, society came along and beat those beliefs out of us. And because of that constant disappointment, we had no choice but to accept that looks are all that matter.

So if anyone is to blame for us adopting the blackpill, it's society. (especially females) They molded a bunch of boys who just wanted to be loved into empty shells without a trace of hope.

Not entirely. You have to swallow it or remain bluepilled.

Right, it's something beaten into every ugly male from a young age.