Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill is more than an ideology

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
This is a way of life. Once you submit to reality your own life revolves around it. Why you ate, save up, sent that message, cried, stared at the mirror, rage, you get the point

This is a life altering thing more than what communism, capitalism or anything preaches albeit Islam

true. I used to do a bunch of shit like exercising, reading, "improving" myself, trying to socialize, etc. Now, I just work sleep and try to spend as little money as possible to save for my 3rd world maxxing.

The blackpill life chose me

This is a way of life. Once you submit to reality your own life revolves around it. Why you ate, save up, sent that message, cried, stared at the mirror, rage, you get the point

This is a life altering thing more than what communism, capitalism or anything preaches albeit Islam
true. I used to do a bunch of shit like exercising, reading, "improving" myself, trying to socialize, etc. Now, I just work sleep and try to spend as little money as possible to save for my 3rd world maxxing.

This is literally me, my only focus is wealthmaxxing and saving so I can exploit poor countries too my benefit, their women included, definitely going to live in the Philippines.

It’s more of a mindset than an ideology

It´s a philosophy aswell.
It points out reality within our midst.