Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The Blackpill is making me Atheist

AustrianMogger

AustrianMogger

CEO of Incelborea
★★
The blackpill showed me how unfair life is, and it makes me question the existence of God, and I am probably going to be an Atheist.

Has this happened to anyone else?

Jeremy Meeks converted much more people into Atheists than Richard dockings

The blackpill showed me how unfair life is, and it makes me question the existence of God, and I am probably going to be an Atheist.

Has this happened to anyone else?
No I think a cruel god exists in the material world. It would explain people weirdly surviving horrible injuries and suffering for the rest of their lives. No one ever talks about reverse miracles.

That's what happened to me when I was 15, I began to doubt. By the end of the year I was an atheist, and by 16 I had no desire to even go to church as a way to cope or find a social circle

If there is a god out there, and he left me to live this miserable existence, it doesn't matter whether he's real or not. Even if he were real he's a piece of shit I want nothing to do with. I would see him the way I do any other normie

That's what happened to me when I was 15, I began to doubt. By the end of the year I was an atheist, and by 16 I had no desire to even go to church as a way to cope or find a social circle

If there is a god out there, and he left me to live this miserable existence, it doesn't matter whether he's real or not. Even if he were real he's a piece of shit I want nothing to do with. I would see him the way I do any other normie
well said brother, only god id worship is odin so he can offer me the ability to pillage and commit raid and get me a nice blue eyed giga stacy

sorta happened to me, i believe something happened to us to be here i don't believe in the traditional notion of god though. There has to be a higher life force, we're just the unimportant breed of life that gets left for dust, i don't think god is forgiving nor a good entity which makes sense if we were made in his image, we have morals based off of beauty, we judge people based on factors they have no control over, shit on people, murder & pillage for our benefit.

I don’t really believe in god much anymore. Not completely atheist, but more like agnostic