Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The blackpill is just getting boring now (but obviously still very much true)

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
Especially in the summer now the foids are dressed like sluts. It's just fucking tedious, the whole jamboree.

Once you’re blackpilled, it’s all the same shit. You’re more aware, but you can’t dig any deeper. You’re just forced to adapt to a new reality or join the rest six feet under. This is coming from someone who’s been blackpilled for 6 1/2 years.

I'm this close to selling everything and sailing away in a big boat

That’s what happened in the matrix neo took the blackpill and was never the same ever

Once you take the blackpill, everything you see becomes common sense. However, I do miss the enlightenment era where studies after studies kept proving incels right. All I want now is just a comfy life, one where I don’t constantly have to blame myself for every failure

Once you’re blackpilled, it’s all the same shit. You’re more aware, but you can’t dig any deeper. You’re just forced to adapt to a new reality or join the rest six feet under. This is coming from someone who’s been blackpilled for 6 1/2 years.
Yeah pretty much