Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blackpill is irreversible

• Thread starter NotQuiteChadLite
  • Start date
NotQuiteChadLite

NotQuiteChadLite

The Meeks shall inherit the Earth
Once you’ve taken the Blackpill, there’s no going back. Once you’re acutely aware of how women see and treat men, you can’t go back to thinking differently. Insanity would be trying to convince yourself that all those studies and evidence of the Blackpill were false. Trying to go back to the way you were, where you genuinely believed that could get the girl of your dreams with a ‘good’ personality and a little charm. Before you were aware that every modern woman is a massive slut who only fucks the top guys, and won’t settle for anyone around her level until her 30s where she knows she needs to snag that beta provider, you can’t go back to that.

Even if you were to ascend, and someday, come to see your “incel phase” as silly, you cannot escape the Blackpill, since the Blackpill is law. You will be constantly second guessing your relationship, wondering if she actually loves you, worrying about men she could be seeing on the side, etc.

AWALT is Law. Once you take the Blackpill, you are forever a part of this place.

Last edited:
Eh, an ounce of female attention would instantly blue pill the majority of this forum tbh.

Whether you´re part of this place depends on your look, but what´s for sure is the irreversibility of blackpill. I think that after the blackpill you truly start to develop resentment and even hate against femoids, also because it collides with the lies propagated by bluepilled society & cucks. But at least you get truly free and see reality for what is. No more lies, no more deception.

Eh, an ounce of female attention would instantly blue pill the majority of this forum tbh.
True. Everyone would think they’ve found the one in a million NAWALT exception

The Black Pill is a point of no return. Once you have taken it, you have crossed the event horizon. Your innocence will be gone.....forever. Innocence lost is never found. You will never be the same again.

The Black Pill is a point of no return. Once you have taken it, you have crossed the event horizon. Your innocence will be gone.....forever. Innocence lost is never found. You will never be the same again.
Brutal

Then you become mstow after getting royally fucked in divorce court or having enough of getting cucked, you're sent packing like that balding lion.

The blackpill made me clinical depressed.

I've become a mysogonist. Anytime I interact with them I end up making some snide comment. I can't help it. The hate consumes me.

The blackpill made me clinical depressed.
I was clinically depressed since i was 17 and it peaked at age of 24 and now 26 it's even worse. I bet in future i will get depressed with suicidal thoughts and insomnia 24/7 with no periods of it calming or fading for a while. Blackpill may made my depression worse but i wanted to kill myself many times before i got blackpilled.

Nah, most of us are desensitized by now.
Cope. We numb ourselves to unpleasant emotions in order to survive. We never lose the emotion( I guess we’ll call it love), we only suppress it as a way to cope and survive. A foid showing you interest would reactivate that emotion because it is no longer beneficial to suppress, quite the opposite.

Cope. We numb ourselves to unpleasant emotions in order to survive. We never lose the emotion( I guess we’ll call it love), we only suppress it as a way to cope and survive. A foid showing you interest would reactivate that emotion because it no longer beneficial to suppress, quite the opposite.
Shit, you're right. Though the blackpill would come back twice as strong when it inevitably results in heartbreak.

Shit, you're right. Though the blackpill would come back twice as strong when it inevitably results in heartbreak.

Yes, it picks you up just to throw your ass back down even harder. This actually happened to me recently. I was pursuing this foid I thought might have taken an interest only to realize that she was just playing games. It literally jumpstarts certain emotions that I have suppressed for quite some time. Anecdotal, I know, but I’m sure others here have had similar experiences.

Yes, it picks you up just to throw us back down even harder. This actually happened to me recently. I was pursuing this foid I thought might have taken an interest only to realize that she was just playing games. It literally jumpstarts certain emotions that I have suppressed for quite some time. Anecdotal, I know, but I’m sure others here have had similar things happen to them.

It fucking sucks when a female shows the slightest bit of something towards you that isn't pure hatred, such as saying hi or good morning or holding the door open for you, etc. Because it instills a false sense of hope that comes crashing down faster than the world trade center.

It fucking sucks when a female shows the slightest bit of something towards you that isn't pure hatred, such as saying hi or good morning or holding the door open for you, etc. Because it instills a false sense of hope that comes crashing down faster than the world trade center.
Tbh

giphy.gif

Perfectly put

Yep, the blackpill will never leave you no matter how hard you try. You can hope, you can cope, but rope is the only way to be free of it.

This was the idea behind the red pill initially - once you’ve taken it, there’s no going back.

The red pill was like marijuana. The black pill is like LSD.

This was the idea behind the red pill initially - once you’ve taken it, there’s no going back.

Redpillers are a disgrace.

Good way to put it.

Thank you for enlightening me to the blackpill. It has made my life so much better.

I fucking hate the foids. I go out of my way to make their lives hell.

The real Blackpill is ,
that its all your choice .

Its all in your Head .

until the foid does something horrible to them (which they always do) and they come crawling back here more blackpilled than before
Thank you for enlightening me to the blackpill. It has made my life so much better.

I fucking hate the foids. I go out of my way to make their lives hell.

good, devote yourself to it, maybe if you go ER you will be canonized on here, meaning you will have revenge on foids and leave a lasting legacy