Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel The Blackpill is getting more and more recognised now, it just doesn't seem like it because so much of the internet is biased, controlled soy

crew2

crew2

Self-banned
-
The blackpill is kind of everywhere now. Everywhere I go on any online platform, no matter what the topic is about or whether it is in support of leftism/soyism/feminism or against it there are ALWAYS comments dropping blackpills about women with shitloads of upvotes and comments in agreement attached to them with people echoing the same shitty experiences.

There is a tonne of content with examples of the sort of shit we have been talking about for years being shown and proved on many sites. Incel videos, MGTOW videos and realistic blackpill dating advice videos which now criticise women's bullshit and call them out on it are rife.

The issue is a lot of these platforms are a breeding ground for cucks too and are run by cucks who ban, demonetise, limit upvotes, limit searchability/visibility of these things as well as removing comments because it doesn't fall in line with their agenda.

But people are becoming wise to this garbage and when more and more men in the future are living the dead man walking lifestyle that we are all currently living while the ugliest of bitches will only even hold hands with male models and sell their body on only fans to finance themselves questions are gonna be asked because the "It must be something you are doing bro" mentality isn't gonna fly in the face of 99% of working men being classed as garbage.

Yeah I agree. I even see it in real life. Only so much can get pushed before men realize what's happening.

Let the blackpill spread across the world...

All it takes is some introspective thought to get blackpilled, specifically looking back on how foids and normies treat them and comparing it to how they treat chad.

Yeah I agree. I even see it in real life. Only so much can get pushed before men realize what's happening.
Let the blackpill spread across the world...
All it takes is some introspective thought to get blackpilled, specifically looking back on how foids and normies treat them and comparing it to how they treat chad.
Yep. I see a lot of the cringeworthy generic "Cope. There are too many cucks" attitude about but they are underestimating women's degeneracy, entitlement and insanely increasing standards. What happens when women won't even allow cucks to touch them no matter how much they crawl and pander to them?

Women always want more so they are making the rope to hang themselves because eventually nothing is gonna be enough for them except the 1%. That is when shit will hit the fan in some form or another.

Personally I'm hoping for Falloyt New Vegas Caesar's legion style collars where women below an 8 looks wise are relegated to maids and sandwhich makers etc and better value ones are assigned to a man and bought like cattle until they are passed their sell by date.

Yep. I see a lot of the cringeworthy generic "Cope. There are too many cucks" attitude about but they are underestimating women's degeneracy, entitlement and insanely increasing standards. What happens when women won't even allow cucks to touch them no matter how much they crawl and pander to them?

Women always want more so they are making the rope to hang themselves because eventually nothing is gonna be enough for them except the 1%. That is when shit will hit the fan in some form or another.

Personally I'm hoping for Falloyt New Vegas Caesar's legion style collars where women below an 8 looks wise are relegated to maids and sandwhich makers etc and better value ones are assigned to a man and bought like cattle until they are passed their sell by date.
Islam is right on women.

Just look at Japan. So many young men there are dropping out the government is trying to set up government funded dating programs to get their wageslaves back.

People are starting to see it

Blackpills have been spouted for decades now tbh. Listen to enough normie conversations and you'll hear how many blackpills they also spout and recognise. Also their actions, blackpilled. It's only an issue when we point them out.
Yes but it's going to become a real issue when it starts affecting them personally and limits what they can get to absolutely nothing which it inevitably will. Marriage rates, virginity rates, divorce rates, birth rates and male suicide as well as the ever increasing ages that people are settling down are the undeniable measuring sticks.

Just look at this Black Lives Matter bullshit it's bout 70% ugly femoids pushing it who want to just label everyone as racist with no evidence. Years ago you used to need evidence to accuse someone of some shit, now we are just supposed to turn ourselves in the the local police station (or gang leader if they have their way) for the crime of being a man.

Just look at Japan. So many young men there are dropping out the government is trying to set up government funded dating programs to get their wageslaves back.
Yep, Japan is the canary down the feminist cunt mine and it died and decomposed years ago.
People are starting to see it
100% :feelzez:
Islam is right on women.
It is. Mohammed knew the score about foids. You can't fight off the Christian invasion without being high IQ.
Ah you're referring to the inevitable societal downfall as a result of most men being redundant and treated poorly. I wish I could be alive too see that happen. Just to watch society get it's comeuppance
Part of me thinks that is what the Black Lives matter thing is about. Making out like it is just black men being treated like shit so that we all don't go into rage mode.

We really need an 'atomic race pill' showing that white women swiping left on black men is the biggest interaction on Tinder so that they start going apeshit on the foids pretending to give a shit about their cause too :ha..feels:

MixedGlisteningBrontosaurus small

Last edited:
If anything normies are redpilled and they swallow it in tiny bits and pieces. They will never outright mention the real underlying issues.

Blackpill needs to reach young minds, because when female validation from bluepillers reduces, the expectation of foids will also be reduced, leveling out the playing field from over to sub8s to id expect over for sub5s. One can only dream.

The soy leftwing bullshit like BLM is also spreading. There's WAY too much soy in the west and all huge companies are supporting it

The soy leftwing bullshit like BLM is also spreading. There's WAY too much soy in the west and all huge companies are supporting it
Yep leftism is THE problem, I'm starting to realise. But the thing is it is all steeped in SJW-esque nonsense and regular average people are starting to poke holes in it more and more. Whereas the right isn't really steeped in bullshit like that and the only time they really bring it up is in response to the left's hypocrisy relating to it.

Personally I think the reason companies support it is one word - OUTSOURCING. Democrats and lefties preach community while outsourcing the shit out of jobs left right and centre for cheapness.Trump has seen through that shit for 30 years and they think he's gonna cut it back so need to play the race card to get him the fuck out.

Yep leftism is THE problem, I'm starting to realise. But the thing is it is all steeped in SJW-esque nonsense and regular average people are starting to poke holes in it more and more. Whereas the right isn't really steeped in bullshit like that and the only time they really bring it up is in response to the left's hypocrisy relating to it.

Personally I think the reason companies support it is one word - OUTSOURCING. Democrats and lefties preach community while outsourcing the shit out of jobs left right and centre for cheapness.Trump has seen through that shit for 30 years and they think he's gonna cut it back so need to play the race card to get him the fuck out.
The reason is to stop the soy masses from boycotting. If they're not preaching muh diversity and instead show the company has good conservative values, they know they'll get thousands of soys on social media giving them bad posts and boycots

The reason is to stop the soy masses from boycotting. If they're not preaching muh diversity and instead show the company has good conservative values, they know they'll get thousands of soys on social media giving them bad posts and boycots
I suppose it depends on the nature of the company. If it's a company that sells stuff mainly geared to foids and soys then yes that will be the case or part of the case. But the companies that are preaching the most diversity are also the ones outsourcing to randomplaceistan the most for slave labour level wages.

The blackpill is kind of everywhere now. Everywhere I go on any online platform, no matter what the topic is about or whether it is in support of leftism/soyism/feminism or against it there are ALWAYS comments dropping blackpills about women with shitloads of upvotes and comments in agreement attached to them with people echoing the same shitty experiences.

There is a tonne of content with examples of the sort of shit we have been talking about for years being shown and proved on many sites. Incel videos, MGTOW videos and realistic blackpill dating advice videos which now criticise women's bullshit and call them out on it are rife.

The issue is a lot of these platforms are a breeding ground for cucks too and are run by cucks who ban, demonetise, limit upvotes, limit searchability/visibility of these things as well as removing comments because it doesn't fall in line with their agenda.

But people are becoming wise to this garbage and when more and more men in the future are living the dead man walking lifestyle that we are all currently living while the ugliest of bitches will only even hold hands with male models and sell their body on only fans to finance themselves questions are gonna be asked because the "It must be something you are doing bro" mentality isn't gonna fly in the face of 99% of working men being classed as garbage.

Finally the revolution is coming. We are going to make it brocels.

Western civilization would have long collapsed before anything is done about the blackpill.

It always existed, males who are in their 30s are fully aware of it, they are misogynistic inside and are aware of the blackpill, but they are cucks and have children