Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill is getting diluted as fuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
People calls every realization a blackpill these days. I just saw a guy on MGTOW saying that he got blackpilled and will now go his own way. That's not how it works :reeeeee:

Incel TV was right. The blackpill, as in the term, is becoming mainstream and will lose its meaning. Just like the idea of being based, I've seen cucks in r/short say "based" when someone posts a cope.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

People calls every realization a blackpill these days. I just saw a guy on MGTOW saying that he got blackpilled and will now go his own way. That's not how it works :reeeeee:

Incel TV was right. The blackpill, as in the term, is becoming mainstream and will lose its meaning. Just like the idea of being based, I've seen cucks in r/short say "based" when someone posts a cope.

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
The Question is what will we call the Actual Blackpill once the Normiescum sabotage the Name? What will we call our truth then?

The Question is what will we call the Actual Blackpill once the Normiescum sabotage the Name? What will we call our truth then?
Don't call it anything. Names and labels can be easily co-opted. Just use the same terms everyone else uses already.

Don't call it anything. Names and labels can be easily co-opted. Just use the same terms everyone else uses already.
So Just keep calling it Blackpill? Or use the Terminology used to describe it like Lookism, Genetic Determinism, Heightism, etc?

So Just keep calling it Blackpill?
Don't change it just because normies use it now. Make it clear it's still about looks. If someone says "lol that's not what the blackpill means" boot them out of incel spaces.
Or use the Terminology used to describe it like Lookism, Genetic Determinism, Heightism, etc?
That too

Normies completely stole all the memes from the 4chan/incelosphere/right wing circles. Wojak, based, chad, they literally stole every single one. I unironically see people saying "based" and posting wojaks on Reddit now

Normies completely stole all the memes from the 4chan/incelosphere/right wing circles. Wojak, based, chad, they literally stole every single one. I unironically see people saying "based" and posting wojaks on Reddit now
they're so pathetic ngl, normies are truly braindead

even r/therightcantmeme is completely coopted by conservatives posting good memes, and the ones who are unironically there haven't even realized

FUCKING NORMALFAGS

It's exactly the same thing that happened to the redpill.

The Blackpill is basically just the Redpill before it got hijacked by normies. | Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate
I already propose that we call it the voidpill.

Normies copy and ruin everything. They are no personality NPCs, who couldn't have an original thought to save themselves.

fake robots are starting to use it for politics just like how they take pills and make it about fringe politics

You can thank all those meme youtube channels and meme subs for that. Also those "hot takes" twitter accounts that like to post obscure things because they find it funny.

fake robots are starting to use it for politics just like how they take pills and make it about fringe politics
Just like they co-opted the redpill.

Well, trucels mostly LDAR and are so fatalistic that nothing gets done. Blackpills have no allies either, and largely hate each other. Not surprising that blackpillcels have no political influence or real power as a community, and hence whatever cultural product that are generated from celdom are free for anyone to co-opt.
Good luck brocels.