Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill is common sense

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
I'm so tired of hearing from normies that the blackpill is some shocking revelation based on little to no evidence. If you've had any experience with foids or have tried asking women in the past out, then all of this should just be considered common fucking sense. How do you go your whole life being so delusional that you don't understand how women actually operate? Do they just put on their blinders and lie to themselves because this isn't the reality that they actually wanted? I don't know how anybody can cope with this shit life anymore. And I fucking hate when normies tell me to be 'grateful' for being here, when I never wanted to be here in the first place.

And reality. A reality that society along with normies refuse to accept and acknowledge

90s grunge GIF

And reality. A reality that society along with normies refuse to accept and acknowledge
Eventually they'll be forced to acknowledge it when things get so bad that they have no other choice.