Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The blackpill is bullshit.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
VgfGv53

If the blackpill were true, how do you explain this 5'5 manlet getting so much pussy?

"Girls are staring at me left and right. They come talk to me. They giggle when they see me. They get turned on when I approach them."

"I just sat there in a calm and collected fashion, as I sipped on my cool glass of lemonade.

After about 5 minutes of them ranting at me, I cut them off and said “So when are we fucking? Next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

They quickly glanced at each other, as their eyes and mouths widened.

“What did you just say???” they barked.

“You heard me. Are we fucking next Tuesday or next Saturday?”

Interestingly enough, they started giggling and eventually began playing my game.

They would say things like “You are so bold! You are so bad! You are something else!”

Just as expected, they were coming on to me.

As they got closer to me, I put my hands up, gesturing to stop."

JFL if you still believe in the blackpill, its all about being a 5'5 gymlet these days. FACE DOESN'T MATTER.

Lol. That guy is coping hard.

Because Face > Height. AlphaDestiny is not even bad looking, if i had his face i would be swimming in pussy right now.

Only coping lookism faggots who have folders filled with male models think he is sub 5.

Kek. He probably made it all up.

Because Face > Height. AlphaDestiny is not even bad looking, if i had his face i would be swimming in pussy right now.

Only coping lookism faggots who have folders filled with male models think he is sub 5.

Not sure if serious

Yeah, he's really made me question the blackpill.

Freaking eggman made me question the blackpill.
Hes legit butt ugly.
But like this guy they both got a youtube channel so i guess we're youtubecells

i don't think destiny is virgin tbh.

Freaking eggman made me question the blackpill.
Hes legit butt ugly.
But like this guy they both got a youtube channel so i guess we're youtubecells

People who have youtube channels that they show their face on are low inhib and NT enough to get a gf. Then there are the incels like me who would never post their face online and are too high inhib to even voice chat online.

Eye area is beta as fuck

Not even chads have such stories