Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The blackpill is brutal

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
If by some miracle I ascended (yeah right) I wouldn't be able to un-know foids nature, she's always looking for an upgrade & will cheat if possible 'cos my SMV is not high enough.

She's not yours, it's just your turn

It's like the dogpill, when some Foid has this big dog she's all over I'm thinking to myself does she fuck that dog or just really likes it in a substitute baby way.

It's always at the back or forefront in some cases of my mind, a nagging feeling that just won't go away like a maggot seated deep in a cavity.

You can't go back once the reality behind the curtain Is unveiled.

Blackpill is permanent, you will never unlearn these truths and will be confronted by them everytime you go outside and even in your own home.

Even these "former incels" traitors you see on cucktears and other places wont ever be the same. The blackpill is still planted within their psyche. They can only delude themselves to cope at this point. Nothing is as virulent as the blackpill.

Blackpill is permanent, you will never unlearn these truths and will be confronted by them everytime you go outside and even in your own home.

Even these "former incels" traitors you see on cucktears and other places wont ever be the same. The blackpill is still planted within their psyche. They can only delude themselves to cope at this point. Nothing is as virulent as the blackpill.
Once you go black you cant go back

It's a bitter pill to swallow, not only because one realizes that others are judging him solely on his looks, but also because of the corollary discovery that he's judging every one else on their looks too.

It's like realizing we're all actually in a living hell.