Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The blackpill in Futurama.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I was watching Futurama the other day when I noticed something which I used to completely overlook before being blackpilled: Doctor Zoidberg is an incel. He's always treated poorly by the other crew members despite of being a genuinely nice guy. Yes, he's an incompetent doctor but everyone on the show has shortcomings. However, Zoidberg is mistreated solely because of his looks. He's the most alien-looking member of the crew, he's by far the ugliest and that's enough of an invitation for his colleagues to bully him. Zoidberg is also the kindest character as he wants nothing from anyone other than friendship, be that as it may, he's constantly ditched and left alone. Only Fry (failed normie) and the professor treat him with some decency. Hermies, the elitist black guy and cuckhold, often berates Zoidberg in an offensive manner despite of Zoidberg's kindness and submission towards him. Zoidberg's innocence and good-will towards anyone can't offset his ugliness. His looks alone have granted him a life of hardships and social exile, even though he's a decent person.

fry is a slayer actually

man i loved futurama, idk how simpsons is still going but they cancelled futurama.

also zoidberg isnt completely incel because he attracted that woman who couldn't smell in an episode.

Fuck man. Too bad it got cancelled.

Zoidberg is the best character in Futurama.
However its over for Zoidbergcels

Even in sci fi jew bergs dont get much snoo snoo

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDsZDLOrhk&ab_channel=abusivepersian[/video]

I remember seeing this episode as a kid and feeling so thankful it was only a cartoon and that this wasn't possible for a real human, if I had of known back then that this was to be my future I would have fucking murdered myself then, even as a young boy who wasn't fully attracted to wimmin yet, I knew this was a fucked scenario even though zoidberg would have died for this, it would have still been worth it, Humans live a pretty fucked existence don't they

I never watched the show, but wasn't Fry in the Friend Zone for a long time?

I wish suicide booths where real

I just thought of this the other day, nice observation OP.

Always nice to see incels represented in media. We are an oppressed minority.

BlackPill47 said:
I never watched the show, but wasn't Fry in the Friend Zone for a long time?

yes

Zap Brannigan is a failed Chad who gets mogged by Bender.

Recon9 said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDsZDLOrhk&ab_channel=abusivepersian[/video]

I remember seeing this episode as a kid and feeling so thankful it was only a cartoon and that this wasn't possible for a real human, if I had of known back then that this was to be my future I would have fucking murdered myself then, even as a young boy who wasn't fully attracted to wimmin yet, I knew this was a fucked scenario even though zoidberg would have died for this, it would have still been worth it, Humans live a pretty fucked existence don't they

ahaha i remember watching that too and feeling so bad for him, how ironic

[quote="Sparrow']
[/quote]

Zap doesn't get mogged by anyone, because he is NT af. He doesn't care if he gets rejected or embarrasses himself. The real incel of Futurama is Kif, who is a pushover and gets mogged by everyone.

Goal_Kif.png

remember the chad captain of that ship

Grain_of_sin said:
[quote="Sparrow']
Zap doesn't get mogged by anyone, because he is NT af. He doesn't care if he gets rejected or embarrasses himself. The real incel of Futurama is Kif, who is a pushover and gets mogged by everyone.
Goal_Kif.png
[/quote]
Kif is incel af...

Sparrows Song said:
Grain_of_sin said:
[quote="Sparrow']
Goal_Kif.png
Kif is incel af...[/quote]
kif has kids though so like.... how? and zap isn't NT he just has low inhib.... and is white

[quote="Sparrow']
Kif is incel af...
[/quote]

its funny cause kid looks like your average ricecel, yet they'll claim woman are lusting over them lol