Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The blackpill helped me to understand/empathize with the fat positivity movement.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
There's this line in Fight club where Tyler Durden shows a fucking ripped body and asks "is that what a man is supposed to look like?".

And since taking the blackpill, I realized that it's the same for men as well. In the past it was possible to eat whatever you want and stay lean. In our day and age, everything is processed. Us taking a daily snack is not the same as our grandparents or even our parents taking a daily snack. We need to spend two hours a day working out just to stay in shape. And that's not counting the time you spend afterwards in the shower and just overrall resting and recovering... DAILY!

While I know that it's not the same thing, and foids live life on easy mode. For the average foid, even if she doesn't eat like a pig, she'll still look relatively shitty.

I can excuse these bitches being landwhales. What I can't excuse is these bitches insulting their looksmatch.

no fuck that, i live in america and it's terrible. thin women are so rare and are all stuck up because of it

I have never been fat and i eat like a fucking obese pig, so your theory is incorrect.

I have never been fat and i eat like a fucking obese pig, so your theory is incorrect.
Nope. It actually proves my theory. You have a high metabolism.
I don't empathize with the stupid fat positivity movement because fat can be lost through effort. There's nothing blackpill about fat posiitivity. The blackpill is about immutable in-born traits which cannot be changed in spite of effort. Fuck fat whores. I will only accept fat women if I can sense that they have good genetics underneath their lard.
What about gymcels who can't get into shape no matter what.
Part of it is genetics.

Fuck body positivity, manlets don't get tedtalks. All they can do is what St. Bagelcel did, drop blackpill bombs on whores and get tackled by white Knights, then called misynists.

Just eat healthy food and not so fucking much. How hard can it be? Fat people are just lazy, and there is no reason to empathize with them.

Fuck body positivity, manlets don't get tedtalks. All they can do is what St. Bagelcel did, drop blackpill bombs on whores and get tackled by white Knights, then called misynists.
Also, being short is not comparable to being fat. Being fat is a choice, and you can easily lose weight if you just put some effort into it, while you cannot add height.

Just eat healthy food and not so fucking much. How hard can it be? Fat people are just lazy, and there is no reason to empathize with them.
Some people eat healthy and they don't get fat.

But they still have excess fat.
Or they're skinny fat.