Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill has unironically made me more misandrist tbh

Ihatereddit

Ihatereddit

Femhorroid Respecter
★★★★★
The sheer amount of coping and pussy worshipping men do is just disgusting to me.
To think that once men had women under control only to lose it all, for no other reason than pussy, is fucking ludicrous.

Man is truly the wolf of man

This, I blame fate and myself almost entirely, I just want to be a 2d girl so badly

Blame it on cucks

cucks are definitely a factor.

Because even the ugliest femoids will have 1000 other femoids complimenting them on how amazing they look and how skillful they were to pull it off, just go to an instagram/facebook of a school girl and look at it

So now males have to be the submissive but "confident" (providing) gender that is just there to please the femoids who's egos are incredibly inflated

Just accept it. We've already seen that most people here/PSL/misc/4chan are all roastie worshipers the instance a girl posts. Beta males (no matter how much they pretend they aren't) are 90% of the male population.

same here man, i hate cucks

i cant stand the cucks

Cucks ruined women and now women are ruining everything, I hate cucks the most

If you spend a lot of time online in these misogynistic circles here, it is often very painful to notice how the normies outside are feminist cucks. You might get a "politically incorrect" joke about trannies here or there, or someone complaining that feminists don't have a sense of humor - but that's about it. Even the antifeminists are mostly focused on what they call "third-wave feminism", always implying that feminism was a good thing until rather recently, and then only ruined by tumblr or whatever. Also, men are often more dangerous adn aggressive than women are. Many men would literally physically ATTACK you if you refuse to be a white knight. They are willing to use violence to fight for feminism. It's incredible to see how aggressive and physical many men are willing to get if they feel that you aren't cucked enough. Men are fucking dangerous.