Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blackpill has stagnated

Nordicel94

Nordicel94

Pancake-faced viking-cel
★★★★
I've been following redpill/blackpill spaces for over ten years and back in the day it was the Wild West with all these theories and experiments to arrive at the truth and advance the frontier.

Now, we basically know everything already which is why many threads are met with "water"-replies. I don't know where we go from here, it's as if we've emptied the mine of all it's golden ore already.

I guess we can just consider ourselves lucky to be blessed with the fully formed Blackpill and LDAR.

Water Day Loop GIF by Pi-Slices

Most of the latest innovations in the blackpill have been how to overcome it. Looksmaxxing has seen explosive growth in recent years.
The golden age of being an incel philosopher is over my bros :feelsrope:

Yeah, true. I just recently joined (.is), and it feels as though I've known the brocels forever, due to our shared-blackpill philosophy and culture.:blackpill:

Last edited:
True, there is pretty much nothing else to add. This is why i don't effortpost btw

True, there is pretty much nothing else to add. This is why i don't effortpost btw
I find myself starting an effortmax post because I want to vent my ideas but then I realize that I'm preaching to the choir.

That's because the blackpill has spread throughout society and gained acceptance among a growing number of young and middle aged people.