Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The blackpill has spread far more then I expected but recently there's been a LOT of push against it

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
Normie mainstream pandering cucks like Noah Samsen, the heavyweight redpill grifters like Rollo, Richard Coper and even the white pill youtubers like Kevin Gay Wilder are really fucking things up online. It seems that whenever the TRUTH gains some traction and begins to reach more people theres always some cohort of faggots that directly impede the progress. Ya know it would be quite nice if my and collectively our problems in dating/socializing with females were at least acknowledged by the masses to some degree. I guess thats asking too much from this decaying dumpster fire clown world.

Normie mainstream pandering cucks like Noah Samsen, the heavyweight redpill grifters like Rollo, Richard Coper and even the white pill youtubers like Kevin Gay Wilder are really fucking things up online. It seems that whenever the TRUTH gains some traction and begins to reach more people theres always some cohort of faggots that directly impede the progress. Ya know it would be quite nice if my and collectively our problems in dating/socializing with females were at least acknowledged by the masses to some degree. I guess thats asking too much from this decaying dumpster fire clown world.
For every blackpiller there's like 30 redpillers and 100 bluepillers. The blackpill is too controversial

All these anti-blackpill pillars will crumble with time

Soyciety will always try to suppress the blackpill truth, and for the most part will work. The masses (especially foids) will never acknowledge the correctness of our ideals. Yet the incel community will continue to grow, although slowly.

meanwhile Rollo recently mentioned the rise of redpill grifters:feelskek:

I think some acceptors will say "yeah some part of the blackpill are right but most of its stupid."

Fully agree with you anon. Never talk about this in public. Never mention to friends, coworkers, or even your family.
If they know you´re a virgin, they will mock, bully, tease, and attack you like rabbid dogs.

If it spreads to social media, that you´re an incel, they will ruin your reputation, future jobs, trust and possible relationships.

They even would try to jail you!

Humans are evil scum.

Last edited:
Tate spat a lot of blackpill theory
unfortunately as soon as you get attention globohomo shuts you down
so long as they control social/conventional media they can play censorship

the only entities that can appose the globohomo throttle on media
are the chinese and to some extent the russian governments

not even Trump could do much about it even as head of state

All these anti-blackpill pillars will crumble with time
I guess thats the ironic part. People can say the blackpill is bullshit all they want, but reality and time are inevitable. I guess it doesnt matter if women and good looking men deny it because they'll never be at a disadvantage in that regard. But guys who are at a disadvantage and aren't valued by society can deny it, but reality will always catch up. They can waste decades away rejecting it instead of accepting their circumstances. Ultimately it doesnt matter but the day will come when they're older when they have to ask... "what the fuck" and they'll feel worse as a result when the reality hits. Unfortunately, wishing problems and circumstance away doesnt work.

acknowledging the problem is 50% of the solution. why would chads and statusmaxxed junkies want the playing field to be levelled. it would be against their own interest. so they pretend that everything is fair so they can be considered as truly talented for taking foids from the unfair pedestals life has gifted them.

such youtubers should be disliked. but cuckedtube has hid the dislike button. so by default u have to like videos. great freedom