Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The blackpill has ruined me.

Yuhuhu

Yuhuhu

Officer
★★★
I don't like being blackpilled anymore. I was better -- happier and more enthusiastic towards life -- back when I had hope. I cut my nails raw till the point where i cant grab anything so they don't look weird. My toes are disfigured and ugly, so i never wear sandals, flippers or any other types of shoes that allow other people to see my feet even in the 43C heat in my country. If i go out, i dont wear baggy clothes in order to not look skinnyfat. When people stare at me on the street i costantly think about whether or not they're mocking me inside their minds.

My life has been ruined. Everything i used to find colorful is now painted over with a shade of ugly, jealous gray. Life is making me insane. A week ago, i saw a blue eyed european chad in my country(SEA), and my head barely reached the top of his hips. I ended up sitting down on a park that day and sobbing. I hate myself. My life. Everything. But at least i wasnt this miserable a few years ago.

You become disgusted by your own self. I can't even look at myself in a mirror without feeling disgust because I'm ugly.

I'll never be six feet+. I'll never have blue eyes. I'll never be white. I'll never feel the soothing touch of a woman, whether ugly or beautiful, on my face as she stares deep into my eyes, mesmerized -- transfixed by my beauty. I'll never be the man a girl will stay awake all night for a single message. No one will ever talk to me out of their own bloody will just because I'm short and ugly.

I'll never be anyone's first choice.

@Pareg You become disgusted by your own self. I can't even look at myself in a mirror without feeling disgust because I'm ugly.

Brutal. I know the feels. How old are you?

Good. It's called reality. Wanna be an NPC again? Leave the site, chug some soy, and go worship women

Good. It's called reality. Wanna be an NPC again? Leave the site, chug some soy, and go worship women
Literally nobody who is ugly (and has experienced endless rejection) worships women. I didn't. The only difference between before and after being blackpilled was the intense crushing loneliness i feel now.
how did you find out about blackpill?
loveshy

Last edited:
Literally nobody who is ugly (and has experienced endless rejection) worships women. I didn't. The only difference between before and after being blackpilled was the intense crushing loneliness i feel now.

loveshy
The vast majority of ugly men are bluepilled simps who worship women and believe it's their personality that's the problem. Look at insta comments, or just fucking reddit in general

The vast majority of ugly men are bluepilled simps who worship women and believe it's their personality that's the problem. Look at insta comments, or just fucking reddit in general
Ah yeah. Yeah, that's...true.

hope is nice for a while but blackpill after blackpill really fucks you up and you can't go back to being ignorant. I also had a positive outlook until I realized everything and everyone is shit and deserves thorough cleansing in thermonuclear fire

Try to find male friends, and pursue your interests/try to discover some if you don't have any.

Literally nobody who is ugly (and has experienced endless rejection) worships women.
I guess soys, cucks, simps, white knights, IncelTears, Reddit, paypigs, betabuxers, etc., etc. don’t exist then
Just read IG comments theory.

ditto. life is a fuck

id rather live by the truth than by the lie

I don't like being blackpilled anymore. I was better -- happier and more enthusiastic towards life -- back when I had hope. I cut my nails raw till the point where i cant grab anything so they don't look weird. My toes are disfigured and ugly, so i never wear sandals, flippers or any other types of shoes that allow other people to see my feet even in the 43C heat in my country. If i go out, i dont wear baggy clothes in order to not look skinnyfat. When people stare at me on the street i costantly think about whether or not they're mocking me inside their minds.

My life has been ruined. Everything i used to find colorful is now painted over with a shade of ugly, jealous gray. Life is making me insane. A week ago, i saw a blue eyed european chad in my country(SEA), and my head barely reached the top of his hips. I ended up sitting down on a park that day and sobbing. I hate myself. My life. Everything. But at least i wasnt this miserable a few years ago.
Ignorance is bliss.

I also don't like reality but reality doesn't care about my feelings.

At least you'll never be divorce raped or lose money by sending it to whores on twitch or onlyfans

Same, I was happier when I was a bluepilled ignorant fuck

You are not happy anymore but you discovered the truth

No, inceldom ruined you.
It ruined all of us.

This is a strange way to take the blackpill. The blackpill is supposed to help you. It’s a blessing. You are blessed with knowledge and wisdom far beyond that of normalfags and therefore you are saved from any future mistakes you might make. I would say my life has significantly improved since I have taken the blackpill.