Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The Blackpill has made me realize that life is worth living.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Life is fucking wonderfull brothers. Learning new skills, languages, developing your own opinions, beliefs and unique way of thinking about stuff. Trying all sorts of culinary and hobbies, and traveling the world and seeing beautiful sights and learning awesome historical facts about all sorts of past endeavors. Immersing yourself in all sorts of emotions and adventures with people you enjoy. That sounds amazing to me. I would love to do stuff like that.

I would love to travel around, and trust a gf, and treat her well and build a life together. Experience things with a gf that sincerely cares for you in a country that actually value people like citizens instead of slave animals.

I don't hate life, I hate that all I get is to be a subhuman.

I'm exhausted of being a manlet, skinny framelet wristcel with a garbage chin and jawline and a gay alien skull, who balds at 15. Seriously, who tf balds at 15?

I'm exhausted of knowing all the things that could have been but will never be. It truly is over and it never begun.

Ty and bye.

P.s. tallfags are fakecels.

how tall are you?

@SadLonelySingle

Have you ever thought about traveling to the shortest country in the world? we may have a chance there.

Spoiler: I went to shortest country where my language is spoken and they were already at the same size as the west.

Sounds like a normie.

are you roping or some shit?

well if you finally embraced the rope, then die with no regrets and welcome to nothingness, my brother

are you roping or some shit?

well if you finally embraced the rope, then die with no regrets and welcome to nothingness, my brother
cope, he will reincarnate as Chad.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
''I like that Chad gets to fuck my looksmatch while I rot and cope/"

don't tell me you're roping man

all my favela brocels going away, god damn it :feelsbadman:

Don't be sad. You're young .