Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The blackpill has finally started to truly kick in

Geryon

Geryon

I'm Nuclear
-
Of course I've acknowledged the blackpill for years now, but at the same time I've never truly been blackpilled since the moment I used to interact with a foid I switched back to bluepilled cuck mode, what this meant is that for the longest time of my life these whores have been taking advantage of me, for example foids at school or university only ever spoke to me if they needed help or something (and ghost me and ignore me afterwards), and I used to go out of my way to help them like the retard I was :incel:

However with my latest rejections I've only gotten more pissed at foids, getting treated like shit and/or tricked by every last one of them made me give up on finding some elusive unicorn, I am now convinced that it's never happening.

Just yesterday, I hung out with a "failed normie" tallfag friend from university who isn't that much more NT than I am, and he told me that girls from our classes casually message and call him often, this made me infuriated but it only made the blackpill sink in more. SINCE PUBERTY NO FUCKING GIRL EVER TALKED TO ME CASUALLY, quite the opposite, I've only gotten ignored irl and blocked when I tried to make small talk on social media with girls that I fucking knew irl which is nothing short of depressing.
Even when I think there is hope I get my ass handed to me every single time. :feelsbadman:

However these experiences have only helped me stop acting like a cuck whenever some foid from school asks me for shit and been simply acting like a total asshole and ignoring them, I'm tired of being trampled on to be fucking honest. I don't even want to fuck whores because fuck it I'm not paying a small fortune to get my dick wet by some high school dropout, I do wish there were robot girlfriends or something like that, they would be a million times better than the real ones, even schizomaxxing with my imaginary girlfriend makes me feel way better than any interaction I've had with a foid in all of my 21 years, which fucking says a lot about how badly I've been treated by them.

Of course I've acknowledged the blackpill for years now, but at the same time I've never truly been blackpilled since the moment I used to interact with a foid I switched back to bluepilled cuck mode, what this meant is that for the longest time of my life these whores have been taking advantage of me, for example foids at school or university only ever spoke to me if they needed help or something (and ghost me and ignore me afterwards), and I used to go out of my way to help them like the retard I was :incel:

However with my latest rejections I've only gotten more pissed at foids, getting treated like shit and/or tricked by every last one of them made me give up on finding some elusive unicorn, I am now convinced that it's never happening.

Just yesterday, I hung out with a "failed normie" tallfag friend from university who isn't that much more NT than I am, and he told me that girls from our classes casually message and call him often, this made me infuriated but it only made the blackpill sink in more. SINCE PUBERTY NO FUCKING GIRL EVER TALKED TO ME CASUALLY, quite the opposite, I've only gotten ignored irl and blocked when I tried to make small talk on social media with girls that I fucking knew irl which is nothing short of depressing.
Even when I think there is hope I get my ass handed to me every single time. :feelsbadman:

However these experiences have only helped me stop acting like a cuck whenever some foid from school asks me for shit and been simply acting like a total asshole and ignoring them, I'm tired of being trampled on to be fucking honest. I don't even want to fuck whores because fuck it I'm not paying a small fortune to get my dick wet by some high school dropout, I do wish there were robot girlfriends or something like that, they would be a million times better than the real ones, even schizomaxxing with my imaginary girlfriend makes me feel way better than any interaction I've had with a foid in all of my 21 years, which fucking says a lot about how badly I've been treated by them.
meds WE ARE ALL ALREADY LOST WE CAN ONLY SUFFER YOUR THREAD IS WATER IS WET KIND OF THREAD (IN VIDEO GAME)

TIME FOR REVENGE HAS COME

advices to schizomaxxx? i'm hans asperger btw

advices to schizomaxxx? i'm hans asperger btw
I larp to everyone that I have a girlfriend to make the experience more believable, talk to her, sometimes even buy her stuff:lul: Sometimes my brain tricks me into feeling her, it's hard to describe but helps with my loneliness, of course once reality finally dawns on you again it's legit painful, rinse and repeat. If my parents discovered this shit I'm sure they'll have me see some therapist:feelskek:

I larp to everyone that I have a girlfriend to make the experience more believable, talk to her, sometimes even buy her stuff:lul: Sometimes my brain tricks me into feeling her, it's hard to describe but helps with my loneliness, of course once reality finally dawns on you again it's legit painful, rinse and repeat. If my parents discovered this shit I'm sure they'll have me see some therapist:feelskek:
Maury laughing

There have been main stream articles on the most popular finnish newspaper just last month. Never was before 2023.

The fire rises

Based Yugi Zero " cel .

Realize that this world is about taking and Taking from others . It was never a give and Take to begin with .

And woman are very good at Taking so be careful.

Same. I was in denial for a long time but the Blackpill officially set in for me when I got out of high school and started to experience the real adult world.

Based Yugi Zero " cel .

Realize that this world is about taking and Taking from others . It was never a give and Take to begin with .

And woman are very good at Taking so be careful.
Foids are masters when it comes to trickery, they'll use you, throw you like a puppet and then some, absolute scum.

Btw I like how zero Yami Yugi is so based and uncucked compared to rebooted one:feelsokman:

Foids are masters when it comes to trickery, they'll use you, throw you like a puppet and then some, absolute scum.

Btw I like how zero Yami Yugi is so based and uncucked compared to rebooted one:feelsokman:
We cant have a DARK " Main character can we ? :feelskek:

And yea fortunate for Us that We know the Deal " . Atleast we dont get cucked