Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The blackpill has changed me as a person

SuperKanga.Belgrade

SuperKanga.Belgrade

Desirae
★★★★★
Often times people skip over the psychological effects of taking the blackpill. I find that as I get older my personality has changed and evolved drastically.

Where as once before I used to want to fit in and try to belong to society and all of its constructs, nowadays I could care less about even existing.

I would say I've matured exponentially as the years have rolled on, and the solace it's brought me has opened my eyes to the things I believe that really matter to me.

I no longer care about what tomorrow brings because I know that whatever it is will be uneventful or meaningless.

Any love that's portrayed in media is just shallow and mundane, meaningless really. It's all about the material, so why did any of it even matter in the first place?

This is all to say that once it's gone it will be hard to miss anything. Not even the things I thought I once needed.

I no longer care about what tomorrow brings because I know that whatever it is will be uneventful or meaningless.
that's when you really know it's over.

i had this happen to me years ago thinking it would be temporary, and here i am rotting here today.

idk the blackpill hasn't really changed me tbh

I never change

that's when you really know it's over.

i had this happen to me years ago thinking it would be temporary, and here i am rotting here today.
Yeah, I guess all we can really do is accept that it's over. Why give yourself false hope just to have it taken away from you time and time again.

Black pill has changed me in ways. I have less anxiety because I know my place. I give less shit. I dont have crushes anymore because I know they wouldn't like be back. Im not anxious in social situations anymore because I know Im ugly an therefore my personality is bad. I would say black pill has saved me lots of heartache and pain. Im somewhat grateful to have discovered the black pill. WIthout black pill I would still try to ascend and wonder what's wrong with me. But I know better. It never began.

Black pill has changed me in ways. I have less anxiety because I know my place. I give less shit. I dont have crushes anymore because I know they wouldn't like be back. Im not anxious in social situations anymore because I know Im ugly an therefore my personality is bad. I would say black pill has saved me lots of heartache and pain. Im somewhat grateful to have discovered the black pill. WIthout black pill I would still try to ascend and wonder what's wrong with me. But I know better. It never began.
Yeah, it's a blessing and a curse. I'm glad that I don't have to waste anymore of my time trying at the least. In a way I'm free. But in a way I'm not and never will be.

You may not take the blackpill but the blackpill always takes you. So if you can't escape it, one is much better off as a person if he matures it.

Nah but me and @Sloth.Belgrade are pretty good homies :smonk::smonk:
oh that's cool

what are your thoughts on the slothpill? would foids fuck sloths?

cats are incel, because foids would rather fuck dogs

oh that's cool

what are your thoughts on the slothpill? would foids fuck sloths?

cats are incel, because foids would rather fuck dogs
Idk tbh. It seems like foids will fuck anything so long as it isn't a sub5 inkwell. :feelsugh:

I don't care at all about fitting in or society's demands. Any anxiety I had is now gone.

The negative is the only goal I have is maintaining comfy now. No dreams. No pursuits. Nothing to strive for. Nobody to care about.

I don't care at all about fitting in or society's demands. Any anxiety I had is now gone.

The negative is the only goal I have is maintaining comfy now. No dreams. No pursuits. Nothing to strive for. Nobody to care about.
Yeah, it's really all we can do. Our choices are very limited by our own psychology.

I been always interested in pessimism n well blackpill is just one example of it
If i didnt know about it id still be immersing in another form of pessimism
Predetermined/prewired for that shit n no significant change

I been always interested in pessimism n well blackpill is just one example of it
If i didnt know about it id still be immersing in another form of pessimism
Predetermined/prewired for that shit n no significant change
Pessimism does feel very comfortable. Almost relieving in a sense. :feelscomfy:

Yeah, I guess all we can really do is accept that it's over. Why give yourself false hope just to have it taken away from you time and time again.
God should be giving me the damn juice in order to SQUEEZE more not the other way around

Yeah, but god doesn't care about us so it's pointless to fantasize.
Incorrect. I dream about taking over that dictator deity, once I’m in full charge of command I’ll change the laws of physics and only incels can use the new laws.

My existence is purEly Special it’s not wRong

Incorrect. I dream about taking over that dictator deity, once I’m in full charge of command I’ll change the laws of physics and only incels can use the new laws.

My existence is purEly Special it’s not wRong
Good luck brother :fuk:

Good luck brother :fuk:
I know I was born for true special things and it wasn’t for nothing I KNOW I AM THE BIG FUCKING BANG OF THE UNIVERSE AND NO MANY HOW MANY TIMES IM TOLD IM SCHIZO OR FUCKING IGNOREED ILL SHOVE IT DOWN EVERYONES THROATS WHEN I WAS FULLYBORN I WAS HATED THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS THERE FOR ME WAS ME, I AM ERENYEAGER THE GOD OF EVERYTHING

I know I was born for true special things and it wasn’t for nothing I KNOW I AM THE BIG FUCKING BANG OF THE UNIVERSE AND NO MANY HOW MANY TIMES IM TOLD IM SCHIZO OR FUCKING IGNOREED ILL SHOVE IT DOWN EVERYONES THROATS WHEN I WAS FULLYBORN I WAS HATED THE ONLY PERSON WHO WAS THERE FOR ME WAS ME, I AM ERENYEAGER THE GOD OF EVERYTHING
high IQ

Same.

I’ve just gone back to my old technology cope of videogame collecting and am proud to tell you not that not only will I be having you or those military guys I told you about building me a totally awesome new gaming PC rig to immerse myself in that soulless hobby of ours once again but I am also proud to tell you I was able to secure my pre-order for the latest overpriced FPGA console by the Analogue company the Analogue 3D which is basically their badass modernized version of the N64.

Yay!

Soulless hobby for the win because mentally ill slut/s only want Chad and so we have nothing better by which to occupy our time.

Woohoo!!

Well at least we can avoid STD’s, being cheated on (even more) and or possibly divorce raped and or court battles over lies ie Johnny Depp + Amber “the turd” Heard *cough, cough*.

#Cope

#AWALT

Often times people skip over the psychological effects of taking the blackpill. I find that as I get older my personality has changed and evolved drastically.

Where as once before I used to want to fit in and try to belong to society and all of its constructs, nowadays I could care less about even existing.

I would say I've matured exponentially as the years have rolled on, and the solace it's brought me has opened my eyes to the things I believe that really matter to me.

Any love that's portrayed in media is just shallow and mundane, meaningless really. It's all about the material, so why did any of it even matter in the first place?

This is all to say that once it's gone it will be hard to miss anything. Not even the things I thought I once needed.
Get a fucking job

They're doing good
They all get my BSC everyday
brutal

foids were literally made for BSC

they'll fall in love with mogger sloths instead of incels

there is no cope that can make up for the brutality of the slothpill