Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Blackpill doesn't offer any comfort actually

Quintus Maximus

Quintus Maximus

Tribeless
-
Many people seem to be believe that the blackpill will give them a sense of peace and contentedness. That will make their frustration go away. It will not. The blackpill merely tells you off your position in society and your subhumanity. And what's exactly comforting about knowing you have lost ? What peace is there in knowning other men are actively outcompeting you and obtaining things you never will ?

My point is the Blackpill is never 'liberating' or 'freeing' as many claim. It's not over when you accept it. It's never freeing. Condemning yourself to defeat is never freeing as many claim. You will rage, seethe and dilate and then you will die alone. There will be no peace. All it will take to ruin your mental peace is seeing people with things you do not have. You will reminded of your failure every minute of your life.

Looking at this couple gave me some potent suicidefuel even though I am blackpilled. This guy won and I lost and all I can do is seethe.

i deserve it more than he does.

Truth is what sets you free. Being lost in lies and delusions is worse.

Truth is what sets you free. Being lost in lies and delusions is worse.
But what if the truth is that I am a failure and there is nothing I can do about it ? My mind will never know peacing knowing I lost

But what if the truth is that I am a failure and there is nothing I can do about it ? My mind will never know peacing knowing I lost
I rather know I lost rather than think I ever had a chance and keep failing every time like an idiot.

Many people seem to be believe that the blackpill will give them a sense of peace and contentedness. That will make their frustration go away. It will not. The blackpill merely tells you off your position in society and your subhumanity. And what's exactly comforting about knowing you have lost ? What peace is there in knowning other men are actively outcompeting you and obtaining things you never will ?

My point is the Blackpill is never 'liberating' or 'freeing' as many claim. It's not over when you accept it. It's never freeing. Condemning yourself to defeat is never freeing as many claim. You will rage, seethe and dilate and then you will die alone. There will be no peace. All it will take to ruin your mental peace is seeing people with things you do not have. You will reminded of your failure every minute of your life.

Looking at this couple gave me some potent suicidefuel even though I am blackpilled. This guy won and I lost and all I can do is seethe.

ok GrAY.

it's over

I fucking hate french "people".