Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal The blackest of all pills

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★
Roping doesn't end your suffering but that you are born in this same life for eternity .the evidence is overwhelming that eternal recurrence is a physical reality
371954333 685118106985053 1263837827764713917 n

378700813 692397352923795 4173844782516004347 n

 there is no escape

378705511 692390819591115 5839779031596018644 n

Images 4

View: https://youtu.be/Ju_NSM9xk8A

posting a picture of a snake eating its own ass > 5000 years of scientific progress

You piece of shit, please don't send me into existential dread. Thinking I'll have to experience all of this suffering over again THE WORST possible outcome possible.

You piece of shit, please don't send me into existential dread. Thinking I'll have to experience all of this suffering over again THE WORST possible outcome possible.
There is a solution tho out of this misery and its philosophy like Buddhism stoicism daoism etc

There is a solution tho out of this misery and its philosophy like Buddhism stoicism daoism etc
Wouldn't that imply I have to ascend (the real kind, aka enlightenment) to get out of the cycle? That's too much work dude.

Wouldn't that imply I have to ascend (the real kind, aka enlightenment) to get out of the cycle? That's too much work dude.
No u can't escape this cycle literally but that this suffering will not effect you.. You will be above and indifferent to it

No u can't escape this cycle literally but that this suffering will not effect you.. You will be above and indifferent to it
Gnosticism is basically blackpill but on spiritual level

posting a picture of a snake eating its own ass > 5000 years of scientific progress

Neil Degrasse Tyson Cosmos GIF by Vulture.com

I say this as a Christian, people who act as if they 100% have all the answers to life/afterlife/existence/dimensions/reincarnation/souls/etc are annoying, self-righteous, midwit retards. I’m smart enough to realize I know very little about this existence and nothing about any others.

I hate confident atheist fags even more.

>Why yes, this existence which is the only I have ever experienced is clearly the only existence because I cannot reason another existence using the brain with which I possess in this reality.

Circular Logic Retards

We’re shat into this world all knowing the same thing, nothing. I don’t know what came before or what comes after. I believe in Christianity, but I’m fully prepared for the possibility I may be wrong. We use our puny 4-dimensional brains to try to reason the universe which may exist on a billion different dimensional planes.

Oh well, it comes for us all eventually.

Again with this post? You talked about this billions of time.

I have seen a theory that the universe just loops on end. At some point sun explodes whatever yada yada eventually it all restarts everywhere earths back intot he caveman times the roman empire happens world war 2 happens we are born again and end up posting on this forum all the exact same outcome everytime on a loop. Would be so brutal and boring, an infinite loop of sexlessness

That explains dejavu I guess.

Man I cant wait to relive my incel life again.